IGNORED

Admin fee

Redandproud

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

Why are Bristol Sport charging a  admin fee if a supporter pays for the season tkt in one lump sum,I was told it's new this season, I know you pay a admin fee if you pay monthly, totally unfair,I thought

@Redandproud I would double check this, I certainly wasn't charged any admin fee

image.png

11 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

Why are Bristol Sport charging a  admin fee if a supporter pays for the season tkt in one lump sum,I was told it's new this season, I know you pay a admin fee if you pay monthly, totally unfair,I thought

Bullshit. Just checked my invoice (more than one ticket) and no Admin Fee. Get on the blower and get it refunded!!

2 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Jeez they'd have to pay me a fee to renew 5 season tickets the way we are playing at the mo. Fair play to you mate ?

I am confident as soon as NP gets rid of at least half our squad and brings in his own players we will have a bright future!

I tried booking online but it failed through no fault of mine.  

I received an error message stating that I wouldn't be able to book online again as the payment would be pending in my bank account and to ring the ticket office.

This I did and was told that I would have to renew by phone due to the pending bit.

I was charged £2 for 'renewing by phone'.

6 minutes ago, 42nite said:

I received an error message stating that I wouldn't be able to book online again as the payment would be pending in my bank account and to ring the ticket office.

This I did and was told that I would have to renew by phone due to the pending bit.

I had exactly the same and wasn’t charged.

4 hours ago, Redandproud said:

Did you book online or over the phone? If over the phone there may be a fee I think.  

3 hours ago, 42nite said:

I had the same but no fee/charge. 

7 hours ago, Redandproud said:

More to the point those who do pay by direct debit complete all the details on an electronic form which submits automatically....exactly WHAT admin are the club doing?

7 hours ago, Redandproud said:

You get charged an admin fee for nearly every ticket you buy anywhere...

• Admin
1 minute ago, MelksRed said:

More to the point those who do pay by direct debit complete all thr details on am electronic form which submits automatically....exactly WHAT admin are the club doing?

This fee is added by the company providing the credit 

Archived