IGNORED

maximum 500 AWAY fans allowed at Prem games

Slight change of topic but I don’t get why there were thousands allowed to a club in Liverpool last night. Indoors with no masks but we’re not allowed to have a limited crowd back at EFL grounds. Although I suppose they might have seen us this season and think we’ve been through enough! 

40 minutes ago, citymum said:

Slight change of topic but I don’t get why there were thousands allowed to a club in Liverpool last night. Indoors with no masks but we’re not allowed to have a limited crowd back at EFL grounds. Although I suppose they might have seen us this season and think we’ve been through enough! 

Test event, everyone had to provide a negative test & they'll all be tracked to see if they have spread or caught Covid. 

Similar to the football test events 

56 minutes ago, citymum said:

14 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Test event, everyone had to provide a negative test & they'll all be tracked to see if they have spread or caught Covid. 

Similar to the football test events 

Yep, it was all agreed and above board and we need things like this to happen if we`re ever going to get back to anything like normality.

Archived