IGNORED

Viewpoint ITV

Super

49 minutes ago, Super said:

Now not showing the final episode tonight due to the allegations against Noel Clarke. Guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply anymore.

I know what you are saying, but the Guardian investigation shows a wide range of allegations from at least 20 different sources, it's difficult to see how they might not be true. I don't quite get the reasoning of not showing it on live tv, but leaving it on the ITV Hub though. 

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I know what you are saying, but the Guardian investigation shows a wide range of allegations from at least 20 different sources, it's difficult to see how they might not be true. I don't quite get the reasoning of not showing it on live tv, but leaving it on the ITV Hub though. 

Ah ok cheers mate i didn't see that.

5 hours ago, !james said:

I see he has changed his story and apologised now... https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-56948644.amp 

I see according to social media the "MSM", "Cancel culture" and the "Woke brigade" are to blame for this... 

Why would he seek professional help if he thinks he hasn’t done anything wrong 

• Admin
46 minutes ago, !james said:

Just checked and it's on there for me...

After watching the first four episodes I'm glad I can see the ending, but how odd that ITV pull it from being shown yet the whole series is available to download

25 minutes ago, Red Shadow said:

Also watched it on ITV Hub. Seems a bit farcical that "Oh we can't let the public watch this bloke now, pull the program" but then "Er, Oh yea, they can watch him on the Hub OK".

I guess the difference is that he is not being forced onto you and it's your choice to watch. The last thing a ITV would ever do is admit that the ability to change channel instead is a thing.

Archived