Viewpoint ITV

Super

49 minutes ago, Super said:

Now not showing the final episode tonight due to the allegations against Noel Clarke. Guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply anymore.

I know what you are saying, but the Guardian investigation shows a wide range of allegations from at least 20 different sources, it's difficult to see how they might not be true. I don't quite get the reasoning of not showing it on live tv, but leaving it on the ITV Hub though. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I know what you are saying, but the Guardian investigation shows a wide range of allegations from at least 20 different sources, it's difficult to see how they might not be true. I don't quite get the reasoning of not showing it on live tv, but leaving it on the ITV Hub though. 

Ah ok cheers mate i didn't see that.

27 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Because it’s 20 does that mean it’s more likely than 1 women saying it 

Obviously.  Look at celebrities that have been convicted in the past. A lot of the conviction has been down to the number of victims and how their experiences corroborate.

46 minutes ago, !james said:

Just checked and it's on there for me...

After watching the first four episodes I'm glad I can see the ending, but how odd that ITV pull it from being shown yet the whole series is available to download

25 minutes ago, Red Shadow said:

Also watched it on ITV Hub. Seems a bit farcical that "Oh we can't let the public watch this bloke now, pull the program" but then "Er, Oh yea, they can watch him on the Hub OK".

I guess the difference is that he is not being forced onto you and it's your choice to watch. The last thing a ITV would ever do is admit that the ability to change channel instead is a thing.