IGNORED

The morning bet discussion........

Redtrojan

So City are more than 3-1 to win today.

All right ,all right I know (as I use bet 365 I actually won last week cos city were miraculously 2 goals up).However I don’t really fancy us this week,or any week at the moment.Millwall are evens if anyone fancies doubling their money at city’s expense.

I think the best bet today is Swansea at 17/10 home to Derby.

End of season often throws up odd results though and you’ve never seen a poor bookmaker,you have been warned.

2 hours ago, Redtrojan said:

All right ,all right I know (as I use bet 365 I actually won last week cos city were miraculously 2 goals up).However I don’t really fancy us this week,or any week at the moment.Millwall are evens if anyone fancies doubling their money at city’s expense.

End of season often throws up odd results though and you’ve never seen a poor bookmaker,you have been warned.

Dodgy... Derby fighting for their lives

2 hours ago, Redtrojan said:

Like you won a few quid last weekend thanks to Bet 365  and this weird if your 2 up they cash you out !  Against the odds I fancy us to turn the corner today !!

23 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I had a dream last night that was so real - the score was 3-0 but i just don't know whether that was us or Millwall. I remember waking up during the night and thinking i should lump some money on it.

Stick the same on both outcomes, whichever comes in (if one does) the odds will be pretty good either way.

You just know if you do though that we`ll be three up (around 66/1 I expect) and Matt Smith will score in the 96th minute.

3 hours ago, Redtrojan said:

I was just typing in my saver bet last week (when 2-2) at some large price, just about to press the enter button ant bastards scored !:grr:

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Stick the same on both outcomes, whichever comes in (if one does) the odds will be pretty good either way.

You just know if you do though that we`ll be three up (around 66/1 I expect) and Matt Smith will score in the 96th minute.

This guy will not leave me alone. 

I'll go to his testimonial just to make sure he definitely retires and just pray he doesn't get into management.

Archived