IGNORED

Match day thread Millwall Away

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

We can't get much worse

No, we can't and it will get a lot better. For me this is necessary pain we are going through right now. That's why I can't be that angry about it. Hopefully a few more people who still for some unfathomable reason fail to see that the players are a massive part in all this will now wake up and smell the coffee.

Gutless wasters. I've never said that about a city team in the last 4 decades supporting the club, even those teams that went down. Absolute embarrassment, absolute garbage, some of them not fit to wear the shirt!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bcfcnick said:

One recruit I'd love to see would be Niki Maenpaa brought back on a two year deal if he is fully fit.  His calm assurance has a positive knock-on effect on the back four. Makes hard saves look comfortable with his positioning.  Currently in Italy with Venezia and they have an option on him for another year. Aged 35 so still a good two years in him for a keeper.

Should've kept him in the first place. Good solid keeper and rarely made a mistake? As you said he's a calming influence by being so commanding in the box. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, City_USA said:

It's a very sad state of affairs that this season, our best moments have been the demise of other clubs we aren't even playing against, like the blue few and Derby

The obsession with Derby is bizarre from some on here.

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

Are we allowed to just concede the Brentford game? Then show the door to those who  are not staying, let those who remain have a rest and give NP a bit more time to begin the massive job he has taken on.

Ashton’s a legendary negotiator, maybe his final act could be to dupe Brentford into taking a 10-0 win. Then to put the cherry on his career cake, get them to agree to a maximum of 5 to be allocated to Toney. Seems far fetched? Maybe, but when you’re MA and you’ve got the DNA, anything is possible. 

2 minutes ago, Coppello said:

I can’t wait for the social media to come back so I can abuse the players. I’ve not done it before but the blackout coupled with the shit performance has made me want to more than ever before. 

They'll just laugh at you whilst still picking up their £40K gross for the month. No point. What you are seeing today is exactly why I couldn't care less who is retained and who goes. Whoever goes, I don't care who they are, can just **** off and won't be welcomed back by me.

Edited by Numero Uno

1 minute ago, David Brent said:

We had Toby doing his punditry pre match too

What a season

1 minute ago, OneCity said:

Gutless wasters. I've never said that about a city team in the last 4 decades supporting the club, even those teams that went down. Absolute embarrassment, absolute garbage, some of them not fit to wear the shirt!

Yep.

I’ve seen some shite, but in their defence they tried but were just shite.

This lot given the wages and investment, are something else altogether.

The club have so much to answer for last 36 monthS.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

No, we can't and it will get a lot better. For me this is necessary pain we are going through right now. That's why I can't be that angry about it. Hopefully a few more people who still for some unfathomable reason fail to see that the players are a massive part in all this will now wake up and smell the coffee.

Oh they are, and if I never see the likes of Palmer, Kalas and Wells again in a City shirt, I'll be happy. But the manager and coaches have been frankly abysmal. There aren't many industries where you could get the run of results that Pearson has and get rewarded with a three year contract

• Like 2

Just now, AshtonGreat said:

Oh they are, and if I never see the likes of Palmer, Kalas and Wells again in a City shirt, I'll be happy. But the manager and coaches have been frankly abysmal. There aren't many industries where you could get the run of results that Pearson has and get rewarded with a three year contract

Seriously mate, just let him do his work pre-season and then judge him after about 15 games next season. If we are still being subjected to this then you have full justification to moan like ****.......however I think we will be a lot better than that.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2