IGNORED

I’m so glad we will be in the Championship next season

pl00peh91

Honestly the 2021 iteration of this team is worse than the 2012/13 relegation team and if I’m a fan of Wycombe or Rotherham I’ll be absolutely fuming that this bunch of wasters get to stay in the division at the expense of either of those sides.

We are so lucky we get a chance to write this year off, reset and play Championship football next year because the players and the men in charge of the club don’t deserve it.

Hopefully this will be a time we all look back on in a few years time and think “how did we ever get that shit and look how far we have come”

44 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Not altogether sure we will stay up next season to be honest.

The risk is that we drag this abysmal form into next season, just as we did before and after the first lockdown. And if we do, stopping the rot will not be easy, as we are seeing at the moment.

Think I might wait to see who goes, who is signed, how we look in pre-season then give it 10-15 games and make a judgement from there.

Certainly won’t be losing any sleep over next season based on the squad that was “representing” us out there today (kids excepted obviously).

I am not saying we will win the league, but I think Nigel will steady the ship with close and pre season,move out the deadwood,and we will be a different proposition next season. I think if results are overlooked, there has been some progress. 

Archived