IGNORED

Posh promoted

Lanterne Rouge

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

They came back from three down at home to Lincoln to get the point they needed. Well done, they look to have been an attractive side to watch from what I`ve seen of them.

Fair play to them but I wonder how much they paid the ref in the 2nd half shocking penalty decision

3 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

As it stands, we must be favourites for relegation next season. Meanwhile Big Nige is talking about promotion. Complacency? He has to do a lot better than he has so far with, according to him, not that many new signings. 

No he isn't. Not anytime soon.

57 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

As it stands, we must be favourites for relegation next season. Meanwhile Big Nige is talking about promotion. Complacency? He has to do a lot better than he has so far with, according to him, not that many new signings. 

53 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

No he isn't. Not anytime soon.

Spot on @Northern Red

Pearson has said 4-6 transfer windows to build a side capable of promotion. 

Not sure where you're getting your information from @robin_unreliant?

2 hours ago, robin_unreliant said:

When did he talk about promotion any time soon?

4 hours ago, robin_unreliant said:

Nigel hasn’t talked about gaining promotion next season - you made that up. He said his three year contract pretty much reflects the timescale needed to get us where we want to be ...

4 hours ago, B-Rizzle said:

Peterborough - the next club to ‘over-take’ us. Watch this space.

We destroyed League One and struggled when we came up, Ferguson has failed 3 times in the Championship and only just got promotion.

I spoke to my son today and he reckons, P'boro' fans won't be able to stand on their London Road terracing next season as they're now in the Championship.

I thought they had a few years at this level to replace terracing but he reckons they used up that last time they were at this level. With a new ground only a few years away PUFC won't want to spend money on quality seating. It'll either be rail seats or some cheap second hand seats from another club.

Won't affect us though as Posh stick visiting fans sit in one of the side stands behind the TV gantry. That way visiting fans won't be seen celebrating on TV.

Archived