IGNORED

Last game v Brentford

old_eastender

Just now, Keepers Ball said:

I shall be taking no notice. The radio will be off and i will occupy myself with something else,
A meaningless game with added embarrassment.
Not for me thanks. Plenty of other things piss me off over the week without these ***** adding to it

Your expletive sums many of them up to a tee.

I see Toney the Brentford striker equalled Glen Murray's 30 goal tally for the Championship's most goal's in a season today.   He just needs one more to beat the record................could he have wished for a better/worse defence to come up against, to become the record scorer?    Don't worry Ivan, you will probably get 3 or 4, let alone one?   You will be able to fill your boots. as they say..........Ha!   

23 hours ago, maxjak said:

I see Toney the Brentford striker equalled Glen Murray's 30 goal tally for the Championship's most goal's in a season today.   He just needs one more to beat the record................could he have wished for a better/worse defence to come up against, to become the record scorer?    Don't worry Ivan, you will probably get 3 or 4, let alone one?   You will be able to fill your boots. as they say..........Ha!   

Very much doubt if he plays along with a few more but still have to pick 10 from yesterday’s 18 man squad.

On 01/05/2021 at 18:40, maxjak said:

He'll beat the record in the first 5 minutes. We'll concede a needless free kick or corner, they'll whip it in the 6 yard box, Toney will knock it in.

1 hour ago, Bill the Bee said:

Very much doubt if he plays along with a few more but still have to pick 10 from yesterday’s 18 man squad.

He has the chance to set a new record against the worse defence in the league....I have a feeling he might be asking his manager for 60 minutes...time for him to get at least 2  ? ?

I expect Brentford to rest a lot of players for this. Imagine being in their position & Toney twisting an ankle in an innocuous challenge & then missing the playoffs?

That having been said they could probably make 9 changes & still win, as we will be putting a side out bereft of confidence & potentially comprised of a lot of youngsters, who hard as they try, won’t be a match for Brentford.

On 01/05/2021 at 17:14, Keepers Ball said:

I shall be taking no notice. The radio will be off and i will occupy myself with something else,
A meaningless game with added embarrassment.
Not for me thanks. Plenty of other things piss me off over the week without these ***** adding to it

If I chose not to watch/listen, I think in would watch/listen to Derby v Wednesday instead. Set up to be a great game for a neutral...

12 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

The sort of game we'll go out and win

You know the club well..

Go out and hit them hard, they won't be interested in a fight at all..

Trouble is, doubt we will with this lot..

Archived