IGNORED

Before The Game Next Week

Cardy

I might drop down AG next Sat morning & say goodbye to a few of our wonderfully professional players. It’s the least I can do to say thank you for their fantastic service this season & wish them well for the rest of their careers. What a bunch of wasters.

14 minutes ago, Cardy said:

I might drop down AG next Sat morning & say goodbye to a few of our wonderfully professional players. It’s the least I can do to say thank you for their fantastic service this season & wish them well for the rest of their careers. What a bunch of wasters.

Can you pop up Sunderland and congratulate Lee for signing them while you are out and about 

2 hours ago, Cardy said:

For what purpose?

the clubs been an absolute shambles all season. If my employer was a basket case (well, they are but that’s another story!) I wouldn’t be fullY motivated, especially if they’d allowed my contract to run down and effectively be jobless at the end of the season. Also lack of confidence can play a massive part in the appearance of effort and work rate. I don’t think any player goes out with the intention to play shit.

Given no one knows the full story, anyone who decides to go out of their way to shout some abuse at players is a bit of an idiot really, to put it mildly.

2 hours ago, Cardy said:

Yeah, you won't though will you?

35 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

For what purpose?

the clubs been an absolute shambles all season. If my employer was a basket case (well, they are but that’s another story!) I wouldn’t be fullY motivated, especially if they’d allowed my contract to run down and effectively be jobless at the end of the season. Also lack of confidence can play a massive part in the appearance of effort and work rate. I don’t think any player goes out with the intention to play shit.

Given no one knows the full story, anyone who decides to go out of their way to shout some abuse at players is a bit of an idiot really, to put it mildly.

Well said. 

Archived