IGNORED

It`s a tight bottom (ooh er)

Lanterne Rouge

7 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Derby on 43, Wycombe, Wednesday & Rotherham all on 40. Whatever happens in Rotherham`s game in hand it will at least be the same going into next Saturday.

Derby v Wednesday next Saturday.

This is going to be more interesting than us v Brentford I`ll be bound.

Wycombe's problem is their goal difference.  Would need to win by at least 10.   They've done well to claw it back but their terrible start did for them.

31 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Rotherham to win their last two and Sheff Weds to beat Derby to drag them down with them. Happy days.

You would think Rotherham win their last two and they would be safe whatever. Despite their huge backlog of games and losses before today, win at Luton midweek and they are out of the bottom 3 going in to the last game.

Would half like them to lose midweek, Wed to beat Derby last day, only for Rotherham to get a 95th minute winner to send both down on the last day.

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Derby on 43, Wycombe, Wednesday & Rotherham all on 40. Whatever happens in Rotherham`s game in hand it will at least be the same going into next Saturday.

Derby v Wednesday next Saturday.

This is going to be more interesting than us v Brentford I`ll be bound.

Not sure about that, I can see a record Championship scoreboard happening. The jokers in our pack have one more game to really embarrass themselves. 

So conceivably all 4 teams at the bottom could finish on 43pts? Fair play to Wycombe for beating Bournemouth today and showing some fight for their manager. Embarrassed to see us in the bottom 6.  Those 4 wins at the start of the season and away wins under Pearson at Boro and Swansea have saved us bigtime, another month and 4 games and we could've been deeply in the mire.

Archived