IGNORED

If the club had any bollocks

Numero Uno

1 minute ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

That’s a bit like the person who dodges his taxes but would be outraged if his house was on fire and the fire brigade refused to turn up.

Yes, just like that, exactly ?

2 minutes ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

That’s a bit like the person who dodges his taxes but would be outraged if his house was on fire and the fire brigade refused to turn up.

I won’t be outraged either way tbh. However plenty of people have paid their tenner each week including myself until a few weeks ago and received next to nothing in return. The club want people to buy season tickets and no doubt quite a few are undecided (I’ve already bought mine before you come out with another clever comment). Go figure.

So I have to agree with you that I probably am akin to a tax dodger.............:

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

Robins TV would be free of charge next week. No explanation required. I still wouldn’t watch though!!

So do you demand a refund on our ticket if we don't win

You pay your money and take your chance, but as you say you will not be watching so why bother moaning

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

You pay your money and take your chance, but as you say you will not be watching so why bother moaning

I’m not moaning. If it’s moaning you want have a look at the posts declaring us relegated next season already.

Sincerest apologies for thinking such a gesture might just be a decent thank you to loyal fans.

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I won’t be outraged either way tbh. However plenty of people have paid their tenner each week including myself until a few weeks ago and received next to nothing in return. The club want people to buy season tickets and no doubt quite a few are undecided (I’ve already bought mine before you come out with another clever comment). Go figure.

So I have to agree with you that I probably am akin to a tax dodger.............:

It’s not worth the money so I know what you mean.

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I’m not moaning. If it’s moaning you want have a look at the posts declaring us relegated next season already.

Sincerest apologies for thinking such a gesture might just be a decent thank you to loyal fans.

In that case an explanation was required after all

13 minutes ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

That’s a bit like the person who dodges his taxes because the government is rubbish but would be outraged if his house was on fire and the fire brigade refused to turn up.

Weird comparison. It’s more like paying for a streaming service, say Netflix but the service getting regularly worse and eventually you choose to stop subscribing and they offer you a free month to try and keep you as a customer.

9 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

You do get something, you get the broadcast. You may not like the product and the game might be rubbish but it is at least a live performance rather than the copycat film crap out of Hollywood that you get at the cinema. 

11 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

If you heard a new film that was coming out was dire would you go to the cinema to watch it and then go back every week in case it got better then moaned to say that film was shit and I want to watch it again for free

25 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Other teams players have refunded players after poor performances before the least this over paid shower of drizzling shits could do is cough up for the fans who have had to suffer this crap all season one more time to depress themselves 

Archived