Goodbye 

Hunt

Mariappa

Baker

Rowe

Palmer

Simpson

:sub:

I think Hunt, Marriapa, and Rowe will go.

He'll probably keep Simpson, Baker, and Palmer (unless someone comes in for him) imo.

8 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

Who the funk is going to pay to take on his wages in his current form? And can you see us letting him go for £0 to encourage buyers? Nope. He ain't going anywhere.

Always thought blue was a colour that suited him, shame Ippo can't afford him..

27 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Goodbye 

Hunt

Mariappa

Baker

Rowe

Palmer

Simpson

:sub:

Appreciate you adding Palmer to that list Major. I dare not speak ill of the man as he has his own song! (tin hats ON!)

He has his 'flash-in-the-pan' moments of inspiration every now and again and that Swansea game was a collection of Champagne moments ...

but it's not enough is it. Or is it often enough either.

I felt that he was a mere passenger today, especially when you compare his work rate or commitment when compared with Massengo.

15 minutes ago, LocoPal said:

Appreciate you adding Palmer to that list Major. I dare not speak ill of the man as he has his own song! (tin hats ON!)

He has his 'flash-in-the-pan' moments of inspiration every now and again and that Swansea game was a collection of Champagne moments ...

I felt that he was a mere passenger today, especially when you compare his work rate or commitment when compared with Massengo.

Palmer has it all but flatters to deceive.

I am really disappointed by him . 

Wells is another who has not justified his reputation.

Add in Diedhiou, Paterson, COD whilst I think of it.

1 hour ago, LocoPal said:

Thought he was poor today.  He had a bright 15 minutes midway though first half, when he sprayed a few passes, almost assisted Conway, but did little else.

He peaked at Birmingham (a).  I think our midfield will have better structure without him.  He’s a talented boy, but you have to bring it to the game.

God knows how you move him on though?  You either take a huge hit on fee, or carry on paying his wages, or both.

29 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

God knows how you move him on though?  You either take a huge hit on fee, or carry on paying his wages, or both.

It might be that NP has to just not play him at all. Don't even put him in the match day squad.

29 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Think Baker will be offered reduced contract contract and maybe Palmer too 

Palmer is already contracted.

45 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Reading the thread title I thought the Major has been told that he's being released in the summer. 

He will have a few releases during the summer but as my old mother used to say better out than in.

4 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

Panic buy.  And now we reap the ‘rewards’.  

I disagree. NW was an exceptional Championship striker prior to joining us. That we have not been able to exploit his talents says more about us than him.  

4 hours ago, Superjack said:

Don't agree.

He gave up. Because we were losing.

My bet - Pearson wants players who bust a gut for 90 minutes, irrespective of the score.

Do you think, if Wells was playing like this and was ooc at the end of the season, Pearson would want him to stay? Imo, he wouldn't- in which case, another one to get shot of (unlikely but only because there's so much else to sort instead) 

Archived