IGNORED

Good bye

Major Isewater

1 minute ago, mozo said:

I heard from a good source that Nigel is planning on playing just Massengo, Scott and Conway next week in a 0-2-1 formation.

I doubt we'll notice much difference...

Don’t be so negative.  Believe those three could secure one point at the very least 

2 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Think Baker will be offered reduced contract contract and maybe Palmer too 

They seem pretty disinterested already; trying that old chestnut will potentially not move their motivation in the correct direction of travel.

7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Goodbye 

Hunt

Mariappa

Baker

Rowe

Palmer

Simpson

:sub:

Would also (personal opinion) like to add:

Ashton, Rolls, Diedhiou, Watkins, Paterson, Adelakun, Sessognon, Wells, Lansbury.

Also Starring: Simpson, Downing, Mountain.

Many Thanks! - Apologies if the doors clap your ass cheeks on the way out.

Any coaches who manage to get us playing this unorganised in terms of defending, both open play and set pieces, and incapable of any kind of ball retention, need sacking, basically complicit in the utter shambles the past 9 months.

5 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

He gave up. Because we were losing.

My bet - Pearson wants players who bust a gut for 90 minutes, irrespective of the score.

Do you think, if Wells was playing like this and was ooc at the end of the season, Pearson would want him to stay? Imo, he wouldn't- in which case, another one to get shot of (unlikely but only because there's so much else to sort instead) 

Again, don't agree.

59 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

I'm still hoping we see the best of Wells in a better structured team. It's hard to get a proven goalscorer at this level but at least we know with him we have one.

I don't feel like I know that! 

7 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

What do you mean? He is proven at this level, that is a fact. Whether he can still do it is another matter but at least we know he has in the not so distant past.

My understanding is that he had a season before the one in which he joined us where he scored 18 league goals, and one a few years prior where he scored 17. 

That's decent, but not astounding. If he could bag 18 for us and be a decent all round forward then I'll take it, but I'm not convinced that will happen by any stretch.

Some of his touches, decision making and shooting have been really poor, not just recently, but since he joined.

2 hours ago, mozo said:

My understanding is that he had a season before the one in which he joined us where he scored 18 league goals, and one a few years prior where he scored 17. 

That's decent, but not astounding. If he could bag 18 for us and be a decent all round forward then I'll take it, but I'm not convinced that will happen by any stretch.

Some of his touches, decision making and shooting have been really poor, not just recently, but since he joined.

I'd take 18 or 17 from him next season. Look I'm not saying we couldn't do better  we could find next season's Toney in the lower leagues or abroad, I'm just saying I hope we haven't seen the best of him yet and at least with him we know he could do it. Whether he does or not remains to be seen.

Archived