IGNORED

Wednesday vs Derby

Unan

6 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Yep, though if they lose that game in hand that should be a fun game for the neutral!!

id be pretty happy to see rotherham survive and both of them go down to be fair

The dream

13 hours ago, mozo said:

I'd much rather watch that game than City!

I’m definitely going to watch if it’s on TV

12 hours ago, 77 punk said:

if rotherham beat luton in the week it will be a crazy day next weekend

If Wednesday beat Derby 1-0 and Wycombe win their final match by 11 goals, Wycombe will stay up and Derby will go down. Strange things have happened on the final day of the season. Just ask Bristol Rovers. 

Genuinely stunned we can take it to the final day. We are one of the worst sides there's been in the Championship. Certainly the worst Wednesday side I've seen (apart from the 2010 league 1 side). I think Derby are saying the same. Two clubs with players and owners that have let the fans down terribly. I'm sure you are thinking similar about your form. Rotherham probably deserve to send us both down which might well happen. 

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Tempted to buy it!

1 hour ago, Brentford Fan said:

Bound to be on Sky if you've got it.

1 hour ago, Coppello said:

Hopefully they'll put it on Robins TV.

Confirmed now on Sky 

10 hours ago, Fernando said:

Genuinely stunned we can take it to the final day. We are one of the worst sides there's been in the Championship. Certainly the worst Wednesday side I've seen (apart from the 2010 league 1 side). I think Derby are saying the same. Two clubs with players and owners that have let the fans down terribly. I'm sure you are thinking similar about your form. Rotherham probably deserve to send us both down which might well happen. 

Your owner doesn't seem to be the best imo. 

Personally I'd love for you to beat Derby and send them down rather them than you. 

In terms of us we've just resigned ourselves to the fact the players just don't care and the kids are currently our best players. 

23 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

If Rotherham win on Tuesday it becomes very difficult for Wednesday. Either way it’s the most I’ve been excited about football since last September.  

And then Rotherham travel to Cardiff for their final game. It’s not inconceivable that they see both Wednesday and Derby down, whatever the result between them.

12 hours ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

Your owner doesn't seem to be the best imo. 

Personally I'd love for you to beat Derby and send them down rather them than you. 

In terms of us we've just resigned ourselves to the fact the players just don't care and the kids are currently our best players. 

There is a view amongst some fans that we are well on the way to going bust forever. Most of the stuff that has occurred under this vile ownership is unknown to the media and other fans. Chansiri is poison and he is taking us down where we deserve to go. The fans don't but the way he has killed the club does. If we do stay up we'll be murdered next season anyway. 

23 hours ago, Fernando said:

Fair play to posting on here especially with the season you're having.

I really hope you stay up for the fans sake. Like a lot of football fans I'd rather see WRDC go down.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

There is a view amongst some fans that we are well on the way to going bust forever. Most of the stuff that has occurred under this vile ownership is unknown to the media and other fans. Chansiri is poison and he is taking us down where we deserve to go. The fans don't but the way he has killed the club does. If we do stay up we'll be murdered next season anyway. 

I hope for the fans sake you get taken over by someone who actually cares about Wednesday its never nice seeing an owner who doesn't care about the history or the fans. 

Darren Moore is a good manager and much like all city fans we wish him a speedy recovery. 

Archived