IGNORED

Wednesday vs Derby

Unan

6 hours ago, Robin101 said:

Even though I personally admire the club (or used to) Sheffield Wednesday deserve to be relegated for financial mismanagement. Derby County I'd love to see relegated because I think they'll probably be much stronger next season, Rooney being relegated would be funny, and they've also tried to cheat the FFP system. 

Imagine Derby, Wednesday, Sunderland, Ipswich, Charlton, Portsmouth all in League One next season. Wouldn't fancy trying to get out of it. 

They`ll all be mightily relieved that the greatest threat to them all has been relegated.

9 hours ago, Banned User said:

Not me, unless Derby were to start next season on -12.

Then appeal and have 6 espunged? Narhhhhh.... They need to go down with Wednesday. Punishment, still not enough in my eyes, for their blatant and sneaky rule breaking. 

7 minutes ago, Selred said:

Chatting to a Derby fan on Sunday. He said he thought he'd never see a team worse than 2007-08.... until now. He is sure they are down.

Sacre bleu... Wayne Rooney's Derby. Surely not. Don't they spray the ball around the park like wooney poetry?

19 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Then appeal and have 6 espunged? Narhhhhh.... They need to go down with Wednesday. Punishment, still not enough in my eyes, for their blatant and sneaky rule breaking. 

Sacre bleu... Wayne Rooney's Derby. Surely not. Don't they spray the ball around the park like wooney poetry?

Both having taken/sent each other down at 2.30pm Saturday would be a delight! There is still an outstanding EFL Appeal against Derby, though their fans seem to think fine at worst.

Those two clubs, total cheats the pair of them. Both would richly deserve the dreaded drop.

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I think every football fan (apart from Derby of course) will be rooting for Wednesday. Should have kept playing Wayne

Why? Wednesday's owner's financial antics are not very admirable. Is it because you see Derby fans as entitled? Not much to choose between the clubs for me.

5 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Why? Wednesday's owner's financial antics are not very admirable. Is it because you see Derby fans as entitled? Not much to choose between the clubs for me.

I would prefer both to go down, but yes i do see Derby as fans entitled. Also Mel Morris is a total knob

13 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

Cardiff literally hold the power to send derby and sheff weds to their doom. I wonder if they will intentionally lose to ensure it happens? This whole scenario has the potential for a betting scandal

If Derby wins they're staying up - the Rotherham win will be irrelevant. 

I was very close to the Derby fans a couple of years ago when they beat us in that game to decide who was going to finish in the play offs pretty much. To be fair it wasn't most of their fans but some were taking lots of pleasure taking the piss out of our supporters that day. I know it was only a bit of fun and we would have done the same but I would still like to see if a season in league 1 would humble them a little. Think they would spend more in the summer than Wednesday and Rotherham so from that POV it would be better to see them go down too. Scratching my head at how Derby managed 9 league wins in the middle third of the season, but have only gained 2 league wins so far in the opening and final thirds, very strange form!

36 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Because people don't like Rooney?

Why don’t people like Rooney though if it’s true. He was a great player& certainly someone I never thought of as big headed & arrogant.

it’s more to do with the way Wednesday & Derby have tried to get a illegal edge over the rest of us. Hope they both go ,but if I had to choose one it would be Derby for the extra reason that they couldn’t wait to sack Keogh  because he wasn’t a asset but didn’t sack Lawrence because he was. 

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Why don’t people like Rooney though if it’s true. He was a great player& certainly someone I never thought of as big headed & arrogant.

it’s more to do with the way Wednesday & Derby have tried to get a illegal edge over the rest of us. Hope they both go ,but if I had to choose one it would be Derby for the extra reason that they couldn’t wait to sack Keogh  because he wasn’t a asset but didn’t sack Lawrence because he was. 

I don't like him. But then I am married to Vardy.

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Exactly. I still feel they should have had points docked last term instead of this one.

Derby should be the ones going down based on the 6 point deduction that Wednesday had, yet Derby got away with pretty much the same thing. 
Hope they both go, but if only 1 was to go, I’d prefer it was Derby, as they’ve cheated the system and not been punished, whereas Weds cheated the system and did get punished (albeit a weak punishment). 

Archived