IGNORED

Wednesday vs Derby

Unan

2 hours ago, Southport Red said:

A friend of mine (who is a Liverpool fan and so has a pathological hatred of "Bluenoses") works at Alder Hey (The children's Hospital in Liverpool).  He says (only half joking) that Rooney is in there more often than he is.

Don't like Derby, think they cheated, think they think they are something special and hope they go down, but, from the little I know, Rooney is a decent chap.

The Doris hails from Southport and her old dear worked at Alder, said it was amazing the number of players from both clubs who would visit - often daily - with no fuss or fanfare.

2 hours ago, Southport Red said:

A friend of mine (who is a Liverpool fan and so has a pathological hatred of "Bluenoses") works at Alder Hey (The children's Hospital in Liverpool).  He says (only half joking) that Rooney is in there more often than he is.

Don't like Derby, think they cheated, think they think they are something special and hope they go down, but, from the little I know, Rooney is a decent chap.

Wayne's testimonial raised £1.2M for Alder Hey and other children's charities.

3 hours ago, Northern Red said:

I'd prefer Rotherham to stay up over both of them from the view of what would be most beneficial for us.

Other than that I'm genuinely not arsed.

Agree that I'm not really arsed but we did lose twice against Rotherham but have beaten both Derby & S.Wednesday

On 07/05/2021 at 09:53, Kodjias Wrist said:

Well thats not fact is it thats your opinion. Some say Gerrard, some say Rooney. All of which IMO were world class players. 

Where did I say it was a fact? BTW, I'm just agreeing with the likes of Zidane (who WAS world class)

16 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

The Doris hails from Southport and her old dear worked at Alder, said it was amazing the number of players from both clubs who would visit - often daily - with no fuss or fanfare.

Yeah, back in the day, I saw Michael Owen in there a few times. 

11 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

This has been a poor game so far possibly unsurprisingly given the form and the amount at stake 

Yep, easy to see why these 2 teams have been threatened with relegation for most, if not all, of the season.

Archived