IGNORED

Only one to go.

Shtanley

My god OSIB is a chore, genuinely excited for the season to end. 

I'm joined by Gregor and Dave to ignore the Millwall result as much as possible. We manage to find three silver linings from yet another dark City cloud.

Will we win anything with kids? How good does Alex Scott look?

Should OSIB find a new host? Why is Dave trying to be positive?

LISTEN HERE

@Shtanley, you'll probably hate me for suggesting this but will you do pod specials for the England games in the Euros? Also, Totally football pod is doing the Inter-Totally quiz at the moment. When will you put the OSIButors against each other in a battle of City knowledge? 

I oddly enjoyed that episode. Top ranting from Dave in there as well, made me laugh. I’m one of those weirdos who don’t watch the games anymore but listen to the podcasts. Not really through choice, I just can’t be arsed to stay up till midnight for K.O. It was getting bloody painful but OSIB spreads a bit of lighthearted cheer through the shite on the pitch.

Anyway thanks for your efforts guys. Very much appreciated down here.

On 02/05/2021 at 16:45, Shtanley said:

My god OSIB is a chore, genuinely excited for the season to end. 

I'm joined by Gregor and Dave to ignore the Millwall result as much as possible. We manage to find three silver linings from yet another dark City cloud.

Will we win anything with kids? How good does Alex Scott look?

Should OSIB find a new host? Why is Dave trying to be positive?

LISTEN HERE

You need a rest as much as a few of our players do. Simple as that!! I think there will be a collective outpouring of relief when that final whistle goes at the weekend.

Archived