IGNORED

City Cycling Jerseys

Forgive me if this is a post-bank holiday session induced hallucination... but I seem to recall a few seasons ago (possibly the season we had the 'traditional' robin on the away white and black kit), the club shop was selling cycling jerseys designed in the style of the home/away/third kit. I've not been able to find these anywhere since, not even on eBay.

Did anyone ever buy one? What were they like quality wise? Also does anyone know anywhere selling them or something like this?

Ta!

I was tempted to buy one a few years ago but given the animosity shown towards cyclists by a handful of drivers, I thought better of it. I thought it was like putting a target on your back for anyone who hates City. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, OddBallJim said:

Forgive me if this is a post-bank holiday session induced hallucination... but I seem to recall a few seasons ago (possibly the season we had the 'traditional' robin on the away white and black kit), the club shop was selling cycling jerseys designed in the style of the home/away/third kit. I've not been able to find these anywhere since, not even on eBay.

Did anyone ever buy one? What were they like quality wise? Also does anyone know anywhere selling them or something like this?

Ta!

Archived