IGNORED

are YOU still keen to attend away games?

14 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Will away fans be permitted back in August? Risk of travel and spread across the country...

They are looking at 500 fans in the final PL games. If that goes well I can see a similar number in the Championship in August.

4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

The baloon festival is planned for the weekend of 14 August even if it goes ahead.

So that should mean we will be away on the first game of the season on 7th August

Will any regulars who attend away games,be thinking about whether to attend away games in the future?

If the balloon festival is the weekend of the 14th then surely it will be that weekend we are away. So home n the 7th away on the 14th. 

Probably but may not be doing the high percentage of all recent seasons. A lot will depend on car/train combos and how they work out with hotels/bnbs for most or all northern A. games, especially those in midweek. I can foresee a problem with coach travel unless the June 'relaxations' include the removal of all Socially Distanced restrictions indoors; if the CATS can only take half the numbers on the coaches, presumably the price will be double, so say £60 for a northern game instead of £30?

Our (usually pathetic) support north of Coventry my be even thinner next season with Fulham, Baggies, Sheff U etc likely to be clear leaders and Pearson's lot trying to fathom out what his tactics are all about; - i have great hopes they will be better understood than the last 10 games

• Admin
20 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

The baloon festival is planned for the weekend of 14 August even if it goes ahead.

So that should mean we will be away on the first game of the season on 7th August

Will any regulars who attend away games,be thinking about whether to attend away games in the future?

I missed these kind of posts, it means normality is slowly resuming

For me, the Northern fixtures are harder to get there as Cross country trains are so expensive where as going anywhere on GWR works out mush cheaper

Can't wait for an away day in London

Archived