IGNORED

Battle of the Podcasts

AshtonYate

Your favourite podcast  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been listening to all 3 Bristol City podcasts, and I love them all in different ways.  I was wondering what the consensus is on the 3 Bristol City podcasts? 

I've got to say, the best for me is OSIB.  I think its a well presented, balanced podcast.  I like Stanley as a presenter (even though he's got a bit big headed) and the "Cider withs" are just class. 
Forever Bristol City.  I do like the content has its Bristol City related, but my god I find myself shouting at the car radio sometimes! The presenter constantly talks over everyone and doesn't let anyone finish.  Ian Gay talks some absolute guff and the background noise of rustling of papers and earphone mics rubbing against stubble drives me insane. Oh, and the same crappy "jokes" ie calling HL Angela.  But for some reason I kind of like it for the rage it gives me.

Three Peaps is a decent listen, and a bit more polished, but OSIB wins it for me. 

Can we not get @Davefevsback on OSIB?   

I voted FBC, something therapeutic about listening to old men moaning. I also think David P is good at his role.

OSIB's 'Cider with' was good but the adverts a total turn off and I don't see a post on here about the Pod until at least a day after the game by which time its not too relevant for me.

Haven't listened to any others.

Can someone post direct links, I always struggle to find the current podcast.

I like OSIB, though the presenter does have a rather monotone flat voice, which makes him sound bored out of his mind ( but probably better than my high pitched wailing).

Forever Bristol City, as someone mentioned. You will listen to say Ian for a few minutes bouncing all over the place, and just as he finally gets close to the point / answering the question will get interrupted and talked over by the host... And it happens continually, I like that he challenges views etc .. but it gets irksome after a while. Think also Ian with his HPC jokes would be a lot funnier if he didn't trip over his version, get tongue tied or even pronounce it differently at times. When I heard him start saying it on Radio Bristol I wondered if he would trip over his tongue.. and sure enough... Not quite so funny if you struggle with the line.

But to be honest just nice hearing people chat about city and different views.

26 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I voted FBC, something therapeutic about listening to old men moaning. I also think David P is good at his role.

OSIB's 'Cider with' was good but the adverts a total turn off and I don't see a post on here about the Pod until at least a day after the game by which time its not too relevant for me.

Haven't listened to any others.

26 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Can someone post direct links, I always struggle to find the current podcast

https://onestreaminbristol.libsyn.com

Try using a podcast app for iPhone or Android etc such as iTunes, Spotify, Podbean, Acast etc. You can subscribe to podcasts and can set it to automatically download when a new episode is available. 

Archived