IGNORED

Luton v Rotherham if you ain't got Sky

Sutton Utd currently 1 -1 away to Notts County, if they fail to win it will be advantage Torquay in the race to get into the league. City old boy Lemonheigh-Evans is great form at the moment and they have had a great finish to the season.

27 minutes ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

Shaping up to be a pretty exciting final day. 

If Rotherham win tonight, Derby vs. Wednesday on the weekend should be a cracker

If Rotherham win tonight, Cardiff v Rotherham will be the most interesting game on Saturday!

Do Rotherham have it in them to win tonight, get to 43pts and thus have Derby in the bottom 3 by the time the Rams play the Owls on Sat? Win and the destiny on Sat sits fairly and squarely in the Millers hands....

2 hours ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

Shaping up to be a pretty exciting final day. 

If Rotherham win tonight, Derby vs. Wednesday on the weekend should be a cracker

Arguably if Rotherham win today Wednesday are as good as down. Would have to win and turn around about a 6 gd on the last day. I think the last day is more interesting if Rotherham don’t win tonight...gives all three a chance on the last day.

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Sutton Utd currently 1 -1 away to Notts County, if they fail to win it will be advantage Torquay in the race to get into the league. City old boy Lemonheigh-Evans is great form at the moment and they have had a great finish to the season.

Ha ha ,Sutton lose !

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Just turned over to watch a bit of Man City game. Pitch covered in snow in May. Don’t think I ever seen that before in England this time of year. 

I think it’s hail 

17 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Just turned over to watch a bit of Man City game. Pitch covered in snow in May. Don’t think I ever seen that before in England this time of year. 

burnley away a few years ago ,think that may of been in may.

Archived