IGNORED

Millwall keepers take on us

Nuno Gomes

The last game, Bristol were gone, they looked like they wanted to go on holidays already. They didn’t care, I’m sorry. I think they were the worst team we’ve played against this season.

They’ve got decent players and a decent squad. Sometimes it’s hard. I’m not saying it’s easy for us to play every single game with that mentality.

He is right, we are easily the worst side they have played this year (apart from when we done them 3-0 in the cup on their own patch).

Unfortunately that cup game was one where everything clicked and they were not interested.

It really irks me that teams, particularly Millwall this season it seems view us as a pushover & weak bunch. What irks me more is that they are right.

3 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

a joke coming from a millwall player. city fans will remember that next time he comes to ashton gate. 

We should jolly well count ourselves lucky we are actually in the same division as them next season TBH 

Bet he enjoyed the game far more than when he faced us with Ipswich & managed to divert an effort from Famara that was going wide into the goal. Or his effort to keep out Paterson’s shot out.

What goes around comes around mate, he was absolutely shite that day.

40 minutes ago, Nuno Gomes said:

The last game, Bristol were gone, they looked like they wanted to go on holidays already. They didn’t care, I’m sorry. I think they were the worst team we’ve played against this season.

They’ve got decent players and a decent squad. Sometimes it’s hard. I’m not saying it’s easy for us to play every single game with that mentality.

Sad that another footballer thinks the same as most of us fans. This bunch are truly the worst i can remember. Pathetic.

2 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Dont worry. Its only Brentford next..

They might rest a few hopefully.

20 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Bet he enjoyed the game far more than when he faced us with Ipswich & managed to divert an effort from Famara that was going wide into the goal. Or his effort to keep out Paterson’s shot out.

What goes around comes around mate, he was absolutely shite that day.

I mean that's totally true, but it doesn't make him wrong. Hopefully NP shows that to a few of the players that we're being openly humiliated in interviews.

Just now, RonWalker said:

I mean that's totally true, but it doesn't make him wrong.

No, not at all.

When the 2 who look most “up for it” are 18 & 19 you have deep rooted problems.

If anything should stir a bit of pride in you its a fellow professional, and an average one at that basically accusing you of not caring about the job you do.

The fact he is not even worried about coming out with this frank assessment speaks volumes too. He thinks our lads are soft and so soft, that he does not care what they think even based on the fact he will be playing them next year.

The more I think about it the more I think we have had a lucky second chance. Some of the decisions made at this club in the last 15 months really should have resulted in an expensive relegation.

When people talk about Pearson having under delivered or expected him to galvanize the squad, I think they really don’t appreciate how impossible a task that is when the majority of players have not just quit mentally, but physically are leaving as well.

You simply cannot do anything, there is no stick or carrot to use as they are going.

Archived