IGNORED

Looks like every single season ticket holder renewed?

brady bunch

I decided to take the plunge and get 4 season tickets for me and my sons (even though we exiled in deepest darkest Berkshire), so as per the club PR I waited until 10am this morning to see how many seats became free in my area of choice (W14 for what its worth). Guess how many spaces became available online at 10am as promised? zero! yep none, looked at a few other areas and the same...

I suspect that it is very unlikely that nearly every one has been renewed and more likely that once again the "slick ticketing operation" has messed up and not done what they promised.

I ended up buying in the family section (W7) with seats that have been available for week, saved myself £700 quid, but equally the club has probably  "lost out" on the extra cost of the tickets I was willing to get.

Good old city, but well done to all existing season ticket holder who renewed and kept the faith (although of about half of those I know told me they were not renewing!)

41 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

I decided to take the plunge and get 4 season tickets for me and my sons (even though we exiled in deepest darkest Berkshire), so as per the club PR I waited until 10am this morning to see how many seats became free in my area of choice (W14 for what its worth). Guess how many spaces became available online at 10am as promised? zero! yep none, looked at a few other areas and the same...

I suspect that it is very unlikely that nearly every one has been renewed and more likely that once again the "slick ticketing operation" has messed up and not done what they promised.

I ended up buying in the family section (W7) with seats that have been available for week, saved myself £700 quid, but equally the club has probably  "lost out" on the extra cost of the tickets I was willing to get.

Good old city, but well done to all existing season ticket holder who renewed and kept the faith (although of about half of those I know told me they were not renewing!)

The areas without any spare seats are probably not yet released for sale.

1 hour ago, brady bunch said:

W14 does appear to be the section with the fewest number of seats available (11 when I looked just now and no good for 4 people as mostly lone seats)

Just now, eardun said:

W14 does appear to be the section with the fewest number of seats available (11 when I looked just now and no good for 4 people as mostly lone seats)

Yep, its very central and behind the dug outs, so you can hear what the managers are saying, would loved to have listened to NP "encouraging" the current bunch of Muppet's we have playing for us...

• Admin
1 hour ago, brady bunch said:

@brady bunch assume that you realised seat moves could ONLY be done via the phone?

image.png

Archived