IGNORED

Supporter services

Oldland2

I appreciate they may be rushed but when you are in Customer Services you shouldn’t let that get in the way of providing good customer service. I had a similar experience on the phone on Friday - I could have been shirty after waiting twenty minutes to be put through, but I wasn’t! Courtesy doesn’t cost anything.

• Admin
18 hours ago, Oldland2 said:

Just queried my direct debit with supporters services, anyone else getting abrupt response from them when questioning things 

@Oldland2 Maybe worth asking on here, someone may have a solution?

16 hours ago, Redandproud said:

Still don't understand paying a booking fee £2 when buying  my season card on the phone, full payment,never have before, 

@Redandproud I would assume that it is a way of cross charging for the employees time to assist you with your transaction? 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

@Oldland2 Maybe worth asking on here, someone may have a solution?

@Redandproud I would assume that it is a way of cross charging for the employees time to assist you with your transaction? 

Re your cross charging point...

Surely 99.9% of transactions you undertake come as a blended cost with include staff?

Not sure why buying a ticket needs to be different.

We don't get a discount at the supermarket for using a self-service checkout, and if you buy a bit of clothing from a shop, the price you see is the price you pay, there is no getting to the till only to be told that, well, there is an extra pound for staff, 50p for electricity to power the till, 80p because you are using a credit card, but we will deduct 25p as you never used our changing room.

21 hours ago, Oldland2 said:

Just queried my direct debit with supporters services, anyone else getting abrupt response from them when questioning things 

I rang them last week and spoke to Gareth. Top man and sorted my query out quickly and efficiently. 

Bristol Bag, do you ever do the shopping? I go to Tesco and pay 33 or 50% more for the same item than the guy in fron just becuase he has a Tesco card; 50% more!!

Also when you clearly need a cheap bag to put multiple items in they will charge you for abag that cost nothing!

Now, back to football; Hoping Owls and Millers can send the Rams down tomorrow and give us more news after today's joys from Hartlepool

Here is my latest experience with supporter services or Bristol Sport.

Attempted to renew 5 season tickets online when they became available, due i believe to my eldest son's age being over 25 next season he had moved from an under 25 to an adult season ticket. The system seemed to be unable to process this and when i tried to select his seat i had a message saying seat already allocated contact the club by phone. Which i did the next day, they had the same problem when trying to book it on the system but did some sort of work around to fix this which resulted in me having to pay a £10 booking fee for the 5 season tickets.

I then found out that if i was to have booked online which i originally tried to do i would not have had this fee. On April 29th i sent an email to the club to request a £10 refund due to having to book the tickets over the phone through no fault of my own to which i had the following response the next day

'A £2 booking per season card is applied when you choose to renew by phone.

This can be avoided by purchasing online.'

To which i replied i did not choose to book online as already explained. I had no response to this email so on May 5th i emailed the club again and had the following response the next day

'Please can you give me the error or issue online please so we can investigate this further. '

To which i replied again giving the same information, over a week later i have had no response.

If i had this problem with any other purchase i would request a full refund and not deal with the club in future but due to being a fan and not a customer this will not be the case.

#fannotcustomer

On 07/05/2021 at 20:49, Hampshire Red said:

Bristol Bag, do you ever do the shopping? I go to Tesco and pay 33 or 50% more for the same item than the guy in fron just becuase he has a Tesco card; 50% more!!

Also when you clearly need a cheap bag to put multiple items in they will charge you for abag that cost nothing!

Now, back to football; Hoping Owls and Millers can send the Rams down tomorrow and give us more news after today's joys from Hartlepool

So because you can't be bothered downloading a supermarket app to your phone, you deny yourself a better deal?

With regards to carrier bags, can you please provide me with details of the factory that makes them completely free of charge. 

As for the charge on the bag, you do know that shops don't set the price.

11 hours ago, bakes said:

Here is my latest experience with supporter services or Bristol Sport.

Attempted to renew 5 season tickets online when they became available, due i believe to my eldest son's age being over 25 next season he had moved from an under 25 to an adult season ticket. The system seemed to be unable to process this and when i tried to select his seat i had a message saying seat already allocated contact the club by phone. Which i did the next day, they had the same problem when trying to book it on the system but did some sort of work around to fix this which resulted in me having to pay a £10 booking fee for the 5 season tickets.

I then found out that if i was to have booked online which i originally tried to do i would not have had this fee. On April 29th i sent an email to the club to request a £10 refund due to having to book the tickets over the phone through no fault of my own to which i had the following response the next day

'A £2 booking per season card is applied when you choose to renew by phone.

This can be avoided by purchasing online.'

To which i replied i did not choose to book online as already explained. I had no response to this email so on May 5th i emailed the club again and had the following response the next day

'Please can you give me the error or issue online please so we can investigate this further. '

To which i replied again giving the same information, over a week later i have had no response.

If i had this problem with any other purchase i would request a full refund and not deal with the club in future but due to being a fan and not a customer this will not be the case.

#fannotcustomer

I would suggest you email Jerry Tocknell at SLO@bcfc.co.uk

I’m sure he will sort this out for you - I have found him very efficient when I have needed any help.

43 minutes ago, Denbury Red said:

I would suggest you email Jerry Tocknell at SLO@bcfc.co.uk

I’m sure he will sort this out for you - I have found him very efficient when I have needed any help.

I'll echo this. Jerry is very helpful. He even assisted me with an issue with Bears tickets, which is clearly not in his job description! 

7 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

So because you can't be bothered downloading a supermarket app to your phone, you deny yourself a better deal?

With regards to carrier bags, can you please provide me with details of the factory that makes them completely free of charge. 

As for the charge on the bag, you do know that shops don't set the price.

isnt it 10p a bag now nationwide? then tesco and the likes make it 20p on a bag for life basis so if it gets knackered,you swap it for nothing for a new one?

11 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

isnt it 10p a bag now nationwide? then tesco and the likes make it 20p on a bag for life basis so if it gets knackered,you swap it for nothing for a new one?

Yes it is a common plastic bag charge. 

Bought in as I seem to remember for environmental reasons to help reduce people using them . 

But when you consider the bags are mass produced to a level where cost micro pence to manufacture. Even at a cheap price of 10 or 20 p . Someone in the chain is making a tidy profit. Which is obsecene as it is an environmental reasons not a profit making reason.

Just another sad case if profiteering in the supply and demand farce we live in .

The profits should go to environmental impact causes or double tax paid on it . 

Another part of greed and **** you attitude of the powers that be . 

Judy how I feel. The modern capatalist ideology is obsecene. 

12 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

Yes it is a common plastic bag charge. 

Bought in as I seem to remember for environmental reasons to help reduce people using them . 

But when you consider the bags are mass produced to a level where cost micro pence to manufacture. Even at a cheap price of 10 or 20 p . Someone in the chain is making a tidy profit. Which is obsecene as it is an environmental reasons not a profit making reason.

Just another sad case if profiteering in the supply and demand farce we live in .

The profits should go to environmental impact causes or double tax paid on it . 

Another part of greed and **** you attitude of the powers that be . 

Judy how I feel. The modern capatalist ideology is obscene. 

And top it all 'booking fees' all over the place   what a bloody rip off. How can they justify those . Becoming more and more prevalent in so much we buy especially on line. 

End of rant. Just how I feel 

COYR

Archived