IGNORED

Last bet of the season.

Redtrojan

So City are more than 4-1 to beat a Brentford side that will stay 3rd win lose or draw.This really is a game they don’t need.

However our team is in such disarray I can’t recommend us  and Brentford at 3/5 are no value.

Probably the 3 value bets are QPR home to Luton at better than evens ,Reading home to Huddersfield at 19/20 and Wrexham aiming for the play offs 6/5 to beat a Yeovil team who will be glad to see the end of the season.

Remember bookies live in big houses and go on expensive holidays ,there’s only one winner in the long run ,you have been warned!!!

8 hours ago, Redtrojan said:

So City are more than 4-1 to beat a Brentford side that will stay 3rd win lose or draw.This really is a game they don’t need.

However our team is in such disarray I can’t recommend us  and Brentford at 3/5 are no value.

Probably the 3 value bets are QPR home to Luton at better than evens ,Reading home to Huddersfield at 19/20 and Wrexham aiming for the play offs 6/5 to beat a Yeovil team who will be glad to see the end of the season.

Remember bookies live in big houses and go on expensive holidays ,there’s only one winner in the long run ,you have been warned!!!

My bettings terrible so I gave your treble a go . Good shout . Pisser about Huddersfield’s 93rd minute equaliser though ?

Archived