IGNORED

Final Match Day Thread v Brentford

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

I think it could make a difference if Rotherham win. At that time SW know they are down whatever they do. Suddenly only Derby have something left to play for.

Wednesday can only stay up if Rotherham conceded now. They still need to beat Derby to stand any chance of staying up. 

Just now, JonDolman said:

Terrible clearance by Massengo there. Adjust your body and hit it hard! He stood off balance and side footed it into danger 

It was but I don't think he was expecting Bakinson to head it back to him like that if you look at his reaction, he almost jumped!

Just now, JonDolman said:

Terrible clearance by Massengo there. Adjust your body and hit it hard! He stood off balance and side footed it into danger 

I don’t think he was expecting Bakinson to head it back to him. Ridiculous header. Just hook it clear!! 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, cityexile said:

I think it could make a difference if Rotherham win. At that time SW know they are down whatever they do. Suddenly only Derby have something left to play for.

edit. Obligatory FFS

Yep, fait point. I was just thinking there wouldn't be a situation like a certain game at Coventry, where both sides just stop playing.

It's arguable that Cardiff don't really have anything to play for so Rotherham have benefitted from that for 90 minutes!

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Goal difference is irrelevant, Rotherham’s is way better.

At the risk of labouring the point.

Rotherham win. That comes out ten minutes before the end of the Derby game.

Its 1-1 at Derby. Wednesday know they are relegated whatever. Derby knows a winner saves them. Psychologically it could make a difference.