IGNORED

Final Match Day Thread v Brentford

6 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Sessegnon - Injured for 23 games

Dasilva - Injured for 34 games (played carrying an injury too)

Mawson - Injured for 34 games

Baker - Injured for 43 games

Weimann - Injured for 38 games

Paterson - Injured for 26 games  ( + clearly not fit in the 6 games between those two spells out)

O'Dowda - Injured for 26 games

Williams - Injured for 45 games

Walsh - Injured for 43 games

Brunt - Injured for 29 games

Martin - Injured for 20 games

Rowe - Injured for 13 games

Pring - Injured for 22 games

Adelakun - Injured for 20 games

Incredible when you see it in black & white like that!

Must also have had an effect on the players who played in more or less every game in a compressed and difficult season.

Semenyo 49

Vyner 49

Wells 48

Diedhiou 44

Kalas 43

Hunt 42

Also for all their faults Wells and Diedhiou both got into double figures for goals. 

Some credit to them I guess, even though performances weren't always stellar, to say the least....?

Edited by fgrsimon
  • Like 1

We have been in leauge one next season without Bentleys all great saves. He is the player that kept us up in this division. Ashton went to Ipswich and Most of the fans are happy. Who is Gonna replace Ashton?  Contacts and not contracts. NP have a very difficault situation, feel really worried. Afraid we are fighting for avoid relegation next season, hope Im wrong.

• Like 2

This season after Christmas have been a mess. No defence, No midfield, No forwards , No wingers. Wells and Famara have had lots of critisism. They are not worldchampions but to play forward in Bristol City this season have not been a dream. When we have no midfield, its difficault to play fw. When our topscorer Famara is one of the players that fans think is useless says it all How bad we are.

10 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

We have been in leauge one next season without Bentleys all great saves. He is the player that kept us up in this division. Ashton went to Ipswich and Most of the fans are happy. Who is Gonna replace Ashton?  Contacts and not contracts. NP have a very difficault situation, feel really worried. Afraid we are fighting for avoid relegation next season, hope Im wrong.

Fair points there G-S.  I’m massively glad MA is gone, as I think he’s a con merchant, but my concern is, he doesn’t get replaced quickly enough.

I wasn’t impressed with the majority of players he brought in, but at least he was available to do the job.  My fear is us starting next season with a massively depleted squad, with the club’s excuse being we had nobody suitable and qualified to negotiate transfers to bring replacements in.

We need to fill his post very quickly and hopefully that’s what the club are working towards, otherwise we could find ourselves in very deep shit at the start of next season.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Harry said:

Yeah, to be fair, sources cannot be revealed and names of individual players would be unfair. But take my word for it, there have been some unsavoury scenes and Pearson will be glad to be rid of a few of these wasters. Sadly there will still be some in contract! I’d expect a few to be looking for moves. 

Are you sure Harry? 

Everyone seems so happy in the Failand Uncut edits

??

• Like 1