IGNORED

Final Match Day Thread v Brentford

M.D

11 minutes ago, redseptember said:

Just wanted to say thanks for posting all the goals on the matchday thread.  Well, thanks for posting our goals anyway.  The ones we have conceded with WTF defending I could have done without. 

I was going to wait until you posted today's first goal but may be waiting a while for that.

COYR

Thanks to @IAmNick as well. Appreciated. We can always rely on him to post any goals/incidents straight after. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BOSRed said:

I’ll have derby game on sky and robins tv on the laptop and F1 qualifying in the ipad. Only watching robins tv to see more of players like Scott 

Why not have Radio 5 on the radio and read the sports pages of today’s newspapers as well?

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, City oz said:

Be positive mate. you may as well not bother streaming the match today with that way of thinking. 

I’m going to watch Derby v Owls. 

I haven’t bothered with streaming or Robins TV all season.

• Like 1

I don't get why people feel that they want the season to finish. Match day is part of my routine and I'll be desperately bored until the Euros. 

Watching City is like watching the Handmaids Tale. It's miserable every week but I still tune in for the next episode...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Why not have Radio 5 on the radio and read the sports pages of today’s newspapers as well?

You are a three eyed, four arms with six fingers on each hand monster!

If you want to go into show business, I'll be your manager.

• Haha 1

Will be listening on Robins audio (RB) but only because they auto renewed the £5 per month from the 3rd. No, seriously I would have paid the £2.50 for the game otherwise, it's the last game of the season and even though it means nothing, got to listen to it, it's habit. Can't see us getting anything today, but hey, who knows, this is City and stranger things have happened. COYR's!

Strange that 2 central defenders who are out of contract start & Vyner doesn’t.

Hard to argue with much of the rest, basically a side that is all under contract for next season.

• Like 1

Not Interesting, but gonna watch anyway. Dont think it get worse than Millwall game, ht I had enough. Lets finish with a win, the odds are against us. Would see the players play for the shirt, Dont think its to mutch asking. Some pride it has to be. COYR!!!

2 minutes ago, 42nite said:

I'm off to Ashton Gate shortly for my jab.

Should I take my boots along.... just in case?

Might as well, would hinder them jabbing you in the foot anyway.

Semenyo probably asked not to play ahead of his big summer move. Similarly to Korey last summer.

Think the writing is on the wall for Jack Hunt.

I would imagine Nige has given Kalas a prolonged break due to carrying the whole defence on his shoulders all season. A final opportunity for Mapps and Bakes to stake a claim for a new contract?

Edited by RedEyez
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, M.D said:

I can see Baker being offered a new deal but on realistic terms, from the hints we have about players next season I think we will go with 3/4 new key signings and a few offered new deals..

Looking at the team you could be right, as it is really hard to see the logic in him & Mariappa both starting ahead of Vyner if both are then getting released next week.

Just now, GrahamC said:

Looking at the team you could be right, as it is really hard to see the logic in him & Mariappa both starting ahead of Vyner if both are then getting released next week.

Yep, maybe negotiations are going well with Baker on reduced wage for two years and maybe Mapps for a year. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Semenyo probably asked not to play ahead of his big summer move. Think the writing is on the wall for Jack Hunt. I would imagine Nige has given Kalas a prolonged break due to carrying the whole defence on his shoulders all season 

Also got the Euros coming up, no need to risk injury in this game.

WTF is Mariappa doing in the team........he cannot surely be considering giving him a contract? 😡 😡` Brentford look nailed on at 8/13 and Toney to score at anytime 17/20.

Edited by maxjak

12 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Strange that 2 central defenders who are out of contract start & Vyner doesn’t.

Hard to argue with much of the rest, basically a side that is all under contract for next season.

Another chance for NP to weigh up if he wants Marriappa and Baker to stay?

We know he rates Vyner from previous comments 

• Like 2