IGNORED

When will the cull begin?

Top Robin

I’d expect the ones going to be released / paid up unless injuried in which cause morally we have to give them physio etc (if they want to risk it)

I’m hoping at least 12 out the 13 out of contract go. Maybe keep Baker (on much reduced wages). 

21 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Monday morning hopefully

Next week. NP just said so on the radio . He said he’s spoken to some players already. He will talk with the rest over the next couple of days & the club will make announcements next week. I presume if there’s some staying that might be delayed if there’s contract negotiations 

Wednesday, I expect.

For those sides not in the playoffs they have to announce their retained lists by the third week of May but I expect Pearson to tell those not being offered terms face to face early next week.

28 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Cheesy puffs, Wotsits, etc are all utterly vile.

Salted Walkers' French Fries, anyone?

Twiglets should be on the vile list.

On 08/05/2021 at 15:49, steviestevieneville said:

Next week. NP just said so on the radio . He said he’s spoken to some players already. He will talk with the rest over the next couple of days & the club will make announcements next week. I presume if there’s some staying that might be delayed if there’s contract negotiations 

Will it be Ashton still doing the contract negotiations at the moment. If not who will be doing them.

18 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Surely the Secretary can type “**** off you ***” on Bristol City headed notepaper?

⬇️⬇️⬇️

10 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

The Secretary has probably gone to Ipswich. 

Not probably….has.

The Post got a picture of Pearson telling the o.o.c players to clear their lockers, grab their belongings and leave the club, while they were in the middle of  the end of season fancy dress party.

jesus-casting-out-the-money-changers.jpg

39 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

Couldn't Jon write a thank you but no thanks note. He must know joined up writing by now?! 

He’s getting there.....

writing-play-pattern-graffiti-crayon-kid

Archived