IGNORED

Kalas

sh1t_ref_again

9 hours ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Just seen on Instagram, Dan, COD and Kalas on holiday... with their respective partners...Kalas is with someone new. Kalas’ last girlfriend is, and continues to be very close to Baker’s partner. Who knows what has happened but with Baker not here next season we don’t have to worry about this! Roll on next season.

Yep seen this too. I heard ages ago that Kalas’ ex and Baker had an affair when Bakers Mrs first got up the duff. They were all best pals, holidayed together etc. Not anymore !

Kalas cut his ex and Baker off. Baker’s Mrs was a little more forgiving and for some reason stuck by him, presumably cos she’s having his kid.

Kalas’ new Mrs is way hotter anyway, hasn’t exactly done badly out of the situation. Baker a bit of a dirty dog by all accounts. 

21 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Yep seen this too. I heard ages ago that Kalas’ ex and Baker had an affair when Bakers Mrs first got up the duff. They were all best pals, holidayed together etc. Not anymore !

Kalas cut his ex and Baker off. Baker’s Mrs was a little more forgiving and for some reason stuck by him, presumably cos she’s having his kid.

Kalas’ new Mrs is way hotter anyway, hasn’t exactly done badly out of the situation. Baker a bit of a dirty dog by all accounts. 

The Real Housewives of L.A. (Long Ashton).

36 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Kalas’ ex and Baker’s fiancée were out together in a big group last week and still seem best mates so I’d say whoever told you that probably got a little overexcited with their storytelling 

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Kalas’ ex and Baker’s fiancée were out together in a big group last week and still seem best mates so I’d say whoever told you that probably got a little overexcited with their storytelling 

I reckon the two partners found Kalas and Baker together (not on the pitch)…..we all saw the lockdown tictok. ???

3 minutes ago, Aslanovic said:

I can confirm Dan is indeed on holiday with his family. Literally just had breakfast opposite him!!

Someone posted an Instagram photo with the Bentley’s, the Kalas’s and the O’Dowda’s together.

21 minutes ago, petehinton said:

???? well that puts that one to bed then.

My friends are weird. 

50 minutes ago, Aslanovic said:

I can confirm Dan is indeed on holiday with his family. Literally just had breakfast opposite him!!

When the waiter handed him the bread-roll did he drop it?

30 minutes ago, Aslanovic said:

Both just came down for breakfast! Wouldn’t have believed it if you hadn’t called it out. 

Marbs?

10 minutes ago, Sniper said:

When the waiter handed him the bread-roll did he drop it?

No, Kalas blocked it and COD took it on a counter attack, got halfway to the sun loungers and gave it back to Kalas. ?

Archived