IGNORED

Kalas

On 10/05/2021 at 13:36, SecretSam said:

Amusing the level of debate about what is a ceremonial position. Peter Crouch was pretty funny talking about being captain, described it as a "massive ball-ache" 😅

And if anyone's got massive balls, it's him

17 hours ago, SecretSam said:

I still think there's a difference between leadership and being captain. 

But @Nogbad the Bad's point about a 'leader of leaders' is very important - just as no leadership is bad, if you've ever seen a team of 'leaders' trying to get something done....the results can be truly catastrophic.

One voice, one version of the truth, etc - that's what's needed. Decisiveness, influence and setting the standard. 

Hello Boris! Wondered which team you supported.

On 09/05/2021 at 18:13, ncnsbcfc said:

If Baker signs a new contract, then that's that's end of Kalas i think.

By all accounts, the falling out between them has been immense.

On that basis, and with TK under contract for another 2 years. There is no way that the two of them can play together again.

Just seen on Instagram, Dan, COD and Kalas on holiday... with their respective partners...Kalas is with someone new. Kalas’ last girlfriend is, and continues to be very close to Baker’s partner. Who knows what has happened but with Baker not here next season we don’t have to worry about this! Roll on next season.

28 minutes ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Just seen on Instagram, Dan, COD and Kalas on holiday... with their respective partners...Kalas is with someone new. Kalas’ last girlfriend is, and continues to be very close to Baker’s partner. Who knows what has happened but with Baker not here next season we don’t have to worry about this! Roll on next season.

So did Kalas nob Baker’s missus, or Baker nob Kalas’ missus? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Well Baker’s missus is about to drop a little un so perhaps not what you think. As I said who knows!

But who’s is it?? 🤣

Edited by Harry

9 hours ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Yep seen this too. I heard ages ago that Kalas’ ex and Baker had an affair when Bakers Mrs first got up the duff. They were all best pals, holidayed together etc. Not anymore !

Kalas cut his ex and Baker off. Baker’s Mrs was a little more forgiving and for some reason stuck by him, presumably cos she’s having his kid.

Kalas’ new Mrs is way hotter anyway, hasn’t exactly done badly out of the situation. Baker a bit of a dirty dog by all accounts. 

I genuinely don’t care about personal lives but the Millwall game made it obvious the friendship between Kalas & Baker was over & so it is best all round that one of them has left.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Yep seen this too. I heard ages ago that Kalas’ ex and Baker had an affair when Bakers Mrs first got up the duff. They were all best pals, holidayed together etc. Not anymore !

Kalas cut his ex and Baker off. Baker’s Mrs was a little more forgiving and for some reason stuck by him, presumably cos she’s having his kid.

Kalas’ new Mrs is way hotter anyway, hasn’t exactly done badly out of the situation. Baker a bit of a dirty dog by all accounts. 

The Real Housewives of L.A. (Long Ashton).

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Kalas’ ex and Baker’s fiancée were out together in a big group last week and still seem best mates so I’d say whoever told you that probably got a little overexcited with their storytelling 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Kalas’ ex and Baker’s fiancée were out together in a big group last week and still seem best mates so I’d say whoever told you that probably got a little overexcited with their storytelling 

I reckon the two partners found Kalas and Baker together (not on the pitch)…..we all saw the lockdown tictok. 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Aslanovic said:

I can confirm Dan is indeed on holiday with his family. Literally just had breakfast opposite him!!

Someone posted an Instagram photo with the Bentley’s, the Kalas’s and the O’Dowda’s together.

21 minutes ago, petehinton said:

😂😂🤣😂 well that puts that one to bed then.

My friends are weird. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Someone posted an Instagram photo with the Bentley’s, the Kalas’s and the O’Dowda’s together.

Both just came down for breakfast! Wouldn’t have believed it if you hadn’t called it out. 

• Like 1