IGNORED

Kalas

50 minutes ago, Aslanovic said:

I can confirm Dan is indeed on holiday with his family. Literally just had breakfast opposite him!!

When the waiter handed him the bread-roll did he drop it?

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Aslanovic said:

Both just came down for breakfast! Wouldn’t have believed it if you hadn’t called it out. 

Marbs?

10 minutes ago, Sniper said:

No, Kalas blocked it and COD took it on a counter attack, got halfway to the sun loungers and gave it back to Kalas. 🤣

• Haha 9

8 hours ago, Aslanovic said:

Interestingly, Bents and Kalas are hanging out together but O’Dowda is off elsewhere sunbathing.

Don't worry, it's probably just a strategy to smoke out their stalker. Keep your head down for a bit :)

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Sniper said:

Going off thread but with a little historical story.

During the first season in Division One, in January or February, if I remember correctly. I worked for a packaging company in West St, Bemmy. We had a social club on site and one evening the whole City team came to play skittles in aid of Trev Tainton's Testimonial. We had a skittle alley and Ray Cashley went to lift a ball out of the return gulley and dropped it.

The team went into "take the piss mode" with comments like "Cash has dropped another one".

And Cheesley was there complaining about his knee injury. Gerry Gow pulled up his trouser legs and showed Cheese his scars saying " You're a big fxxxxxx baby, I've had all my cartilages out!".

They made fun of each other but the team spirit and numerous leaders made them one helluva team.

• Like 2