IGNORED

NP still friends with Leicester?

where's the joy

19 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

After the game yesterday he looked a broken man and seemed to have aged ten years. I can`t see a championship club paying what Chansiri will want for him plus his wages and he seems the sort that will want to get Wednesday back up straight away to prove a point.

I`ve never been a huge fan anyway - he always seems to play well against us but that is not a good reason to sign a player - and his age/cost is very much a negative for me.

Exactly. Patrick Agyemang played well against us for QPR...then we signed him ?

18 hours ago, E.G.Red said:

So would I. As a Villa fan he's says he's  got the best job already.

I think this will depend on the set up at Villa next season, seen them linked with Nino at Wolves today. If that happens CS may come available

I know Benkovic wasn't at Leicester with him, but he surely fits the bill doesn't he?  The way he finished the season last summer as well showed what he has about him.  Put him with someone like Nige and we may get the best from him.  All comes down to cost, of course, but I would certainly be happy with him signing, even if only on loan again.

8 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Do you know how many Leicester players Pearson has since loaned in? Elliott Moore is one. Not sure if he was there when they first got Sowah. 

It makes sense that he will try that again if the players are there. Not necessarily just loans but permanently bring in players he knows from his Leicester days.

Yep he was there when Sowah joined them, Kaputska also went on loan there whilst NP was there. But idk how much of that was NP wanting them and how much of that were just us sending some players to a sister club, in the case of Elliott Moore I can believe it may have been Pearson driven, in the case of Kaputska I doubt it. 

Archived