IGNORED

Anyone clean up in the Ante Post Market?............Or come close?

maxjak

My  pre season football bet was a....Norwich - To Win Championship,  WBA  - Relegation,  Oxford  - Top 6,  Port Vale  - Top 6.  Accumulator.  I put a reasonable stake on it,  i got close, but no cigar.    Just wondering if anyone cleaned up with a preseason bet, or has a just missed out story, like me?                                          

35 minutes ago, maxjak said:

My  pre season football bet was a....Norwich - To Win Championship,  WBA  - Relegation,  Oxford  - Top 6,  Port Vale  - Top 6.  Accumulator.  I put a reasonable stake on it,  i got close, but no cigar.    Just wondering if anyone cleaned up with a preseason bet, or has a just missed out story, like me?                                          

Fair play to anyone that picked Hull & Cheltenham also Sutton/Torquay in the Conference 

18 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

I mean...I predicted Barnsley to get the play-offs. Don't gamble so no big story, but I assume there would have been pretty good odds on for that one pre-season?

They were 5/1 for a top six finish.....good pick.

17 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Done Norwich,Posh and Tranmere treble for the leagues, couple of other bets that got nowhere.

How about the play offs? Fancy Brentford,Oxford and Forest Green. Saying that my win percentage on the play offs is nil.

I have gone for Blackpool, Brentford and Morecambe.............but i am annoyed at myself, because prior to Saturday Oxford were available at 18/1 to be promoted, and i think  they might just do it?

31 minutes ago, maxjak said:

They were 5/1 for a top six finish.....good pick.

5/1 makes me feel better about not actually gambling on it. I'd thought it might have been 100/1 or something and I'd foregone some proper money.

I'll just bask in the kudos instead.

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

5/1 makes me feel better about not actually gambling on it. I'd thought it might have been 100/1 or something and I'd foregone some proper money.

I'll just bask in the kudos instead.

Even a top two finish  was only 20/1.....bookies never give much away.   Although the mighty few who backed Leicester at 500/1 a few years ago have my all time respect.    

Archived