IGNORED

Potential New Head of Recruitment...

petehinton

I think old nige will be bring in people that he knows that will achieve what he wants to achieve, And to make this club more professional on all levels if this is true and very plausible it will mean the quality of player will definitely improve to a higher standard. ?

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Here we go then.

Who needs Steve Walsh when you can get Rob Mackenzie!

Only joking.

Thanks to Harry for sharing, I’d read the first one before.

Decent cv!

34DC749E-133A-4892-9D3C-8670D70779C7.png

3D36AACC-6B50-4BF0-A457-5786151E5D67.png

his LinkedIn profile is a bit more impressive on the recruitment front than MA's! :yawn:

This certainly seems like an upgrade from MA. The first indication that Pearson will assemble a network of staff that are aligned to his methods and whom he trusts. 

A reputable CV, with a history of success. This looks to be a positive step for us. 

If we can wrap this up soon, It would add to the excitement of the upcoming transfer window. 

1 minute ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

This certainly seems like an upgrade from MA. The first indication that Pearson will assemble a network of staff that are aligned to his methods and whom he trusts. 

A reputable CV, with a history of success. This looks to be a positive step for us. 

If we can wrap this up soon, It would add to the excitement of the upcoming transfer window. 

Quite a novel approach ?

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I hate Football Insider, but I wanted to believe this one.  Wanchors!

Its rare they get anything right.

But this was just about plausible given the connections and would have been a good start to the reset.

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Its rare they get anything right.

But this was just about plausible given the connections and would have been a good start to the reset.

He maybe happy at villa but that doesnt mean it won't happen,So it could be still plausible.. Someone will definitely come in from pearsons days at Leicester I'm sure. That's the model he wants to set I think.

Archived