IGNORED

Semenyo

Kid in the Riot

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Hahaha wow. 

Palace could've had a bargain there....

You could definitely see him at Palace, if Zaha was to move on.

They've already bought Olise, and Eze from the champ; so are aware, and willing to buy the best players from this division.

Lets see if they come back in for him.

1 hour ago, billywedlock said:

I believe , or am told , he will sign a new contract . Maybe just to keep 2 years , but he has said he appreciated Nige and his guidance and wants to play more and learn  . Nige wants to adopt him !!!. This is the sort of player and attitude we need . Love it . I appreciate Nige is not for everyone, but hell he has the young guns onside big time . He treats them like his own kids . I can feel some really positive energy . 

This is why I think Han will sign too.

He played a lot of games in his first season here, but if he gets another 90 on Tuesday he will surpass that and with 12 games left after Tuesday should smash it.  He’s playing, he’s trusted…he knows he has areas of his game to improve.

He finally looks like he has a group of like minded, dedicated teammates, especially the young ones, like Scott, Conway, etc.

Cosy Club to Culture Club.

• Like 3