IGNORED

Guys, just be careful out there

1960maaan

38 minutes ago, Harry said:

Do they not have the internet down there? 

Jeez - last time we had to queue up in person for season tickets was about 2005 wasn’t it!! 

You know the answer to that one, they’re Janners, they’ve only had electricity for about 20 years..

4 hours ago, WarksRobin said:

No one puts butter on a scone. Jam and cream are the only acceptable toppings you heathen.

Yeah, I know that, mate. What dew want, a croissant? I'm flippin @Kid in the Riot on here if we're talking sconz. What I don't know about scones you could write on the back of @Robbored's grey matter. 

butter me scones with cream, then add a teaspoon of jam. And it's scone as in "gone," not scone as in "loan" signing.

10 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

@Robbored - I butter me scones with cream, then add a teaspoon of jam. And it's scone as in "gone," not scone as in "loan" signing.

That’s the wrong method of preparing a scone . No butter necessary. Cream acts as the butter and then the jam on top.

19 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I must be the only person in Devon or Cornwall who doesn’t give a monkeys what way round the cream and jam go.

It must be because I stick the whole scone in my mouth at once, so it doesn’t matter.

And pop the jam and cream in after...

Archived