IGNORED

Lidl Chocolate Brownies

Fordy62

On 21/05/2021 at 11:48, Port Said Red said:

Ah well. To be honest, of the top of my head the only thing I don't rate at LIDL is their "Snaktastic", crisps, popcorn, etc, they always taste stale to me, even when freshly purchased.

Their "post" deluxe section crisp aren't too bad. Around 90p a big bag and you can't tell the difference from a bag of sensations etc. May have to pop down tomorrow and buy a few bags..

I haven't tried these, always go for their triple chocolate cookie usually but will give these a go next time. Usually find shop/supermarket bought brownies to taste a bit artificial but will give these a go.

Aldi do a dupe Peroni that's very good. They call it 'Rossini' but tastes just like Peroni if served ice cold.

The one thing I find frustrating about Lidl is their self service check outs. They're awful, either too sensitive or not sensitive enough so typically the assistant has to come and help me out a couple of times per large shop. 

On 30/05/2021 at 16:22, Portred said:

Read this thread a few weeks ago, was in Lidl this morning with my two boys. Naturally, they asked for a treat and I remembered this thread. Bought us a brownie each. 
The brownies didn’t leave the car park. ??

Was in Aldi again this morning…..

Archived