IGNORED

New Kits 21/22 (not City yet)

Lrrr

18 hours ago, Taz said:

Ah the korma kit. 

Was probably the first year in a while where I didn't buy both home and away shirts.

Was no way I was paying out for that, even if it was cheap!!

Actually that year was a bit naff for shirts- my mum ironed the home shirt and left an iron mark on one of the arms ?

I loved the champagne shirt, must have been one of the only ones.

Just hope we keep it simple personally. Thought there was way too much detail on last season’s shirt, like we were trying to fill every little gap possible with something quirky and original.

I hope they’ve made a concerted effort to get them out in good time too. Again, the shambles last year would’ve cost the club thousands.

I find the black away kit too basic and rather bland. Almost too easy

Like to see something similar to what one poster created last year in honour of Bristol Royal Infirmary. It was a beautiful gold colour design. I think it was a tribute to BRI anyway. 

1 hour ago, Banned User said:

Quite like it, minuse the orange parts.

Yeah I don't mind that but as you say take out the orange, make it white instead. What is Nike's fascination with that jagged line though? its down the side of their kits for the last few years as well.

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

Yeah I don't mind that but as you say take out the orange, make it white instead. What is Nike's fascination with that jagged line though? its down the side of their kits for the last few years as well.

Orange doesn't shout 'Liverpool' at all does it?  Yellow maybe as they've had yellow trim on their home kit in the past (I remember a pinstripe version in the 80s with yellow)

3 hours ago, Banned User said:

I loved the champagne shirt, must have been one of the only ones.

I liked it too, still got and use mine, although probably not the best quality shirt I've ever owned.
On the subject, the Puma shirts to me always looked and felt better than the Adidas ones.

Design wise the stripey Lancer Scott one (Cup run kit) would take some beating, probably because it reminds me of the Bob Taylor Hirerite era shirt.

23 minutes ago, walnutroof said:

One like the Peru home shirt would be nice, white with a red sash which looks pretty smart 

Southampton kit basically, if we’re going for something out of the ordinary,I’d rather we had something unique not a template copy.

D216F228-08F1-4244-A675-D49AA38498CC.jpeg

6 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

Southampton kit basically, if we’re going for something out of the ordinary,I’d rather we had something unique not a template copy.

D216F228-08F1-4244-A675-D49AA38498CC.jpeg

Well both kits last season were hummel templates just the home shirt had some customisation 

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

I mean, 4 posts up above yours….

Haven't they suggested the opposite to you? Lime kit with purple sash

We had the purple with lime "banner" across the front (boro style) but I thought it clashed a bit. I really liked the 2018? Just purple one with the colour matched badge

Archived