IGNORED

New Kits 21/22 (not City yet)

Lrrr

10 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Not normally one who takes much notice of, or wears, replica shirts, but saw this and thought it might be nice for a bit of a change from our normal away kits.

Erz5G2fXUAAjJpW.thumb.jpg.918a0b1c621b04290feda8787e74c1da.jpg

If that was white base colour that would be pretty sweet.  Looks very much like Aston Villa as is

33 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

NO MORE PURPLE AND LIME! God, that colour combo is getting old. Enough.

Whilst I appreciate tinman’s Love child’s reaction video to that particular purple and lime combo, why do we need to have a massive change every few years? As an exile, if I’m wearing a city shirt I’d like people to be able to tell that’s what it is. If we had constant colour themes eg red/white, white/black and purple/lime with different but linked patterns eg sashes each year that would give us some recognition. I really liked that our purple/lime kit was noticed by other fans. That said, the away goalie kits are what has gone down best with the younger elements of my household in recent years... Just so long as we don’t try for comedy value to get noticed (eg wearing quarters!)

34 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Is it just me? WTF do we need another kit this season?
None of us got to attend many matches wearing the last kit!

Probably contractually obliged to have a new kit each season now, Hummel getting paid to make a new kit for each season, sponsors pay to have their logo on kits which will get worn out and about on replica kits as well, no new kit means no fans buying a new kit and gets worn out and about less etc 

On 16/05/2021 at 10:47, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

That awful champagne gold away kit (2006 I think) was def on bogof at the end of the season and they still couldnt shift them

I got 2 of the champagne on bogof for a tenner. Still got 1 of them at my parents house with the tags on still.

19 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

I like what I think is Stoke's away kit. Here's my very bodged purple / lime version.

Screenshot 2021-05-21 at 08.42.50.png

We’d probably win a fair few matches in that as the opposition staggered around wondering what had happened to their sight. Bit weird our players all running out wearing sunnies though! It is nice though.

2 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Not a City one, but this is what Hummel are doing with red this year (Denmark third kit, although I thought their home kit was red!!)

denmark_2021_hummel_third_shirt_a.jpeg

Would be good as our home kit, but we would go and ruin it by putting a bloody Gert sponsors name across it. It may be because I'm old, but I do miss the old days of sponsor free shirts.

26 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I never stop worrying about them, and next season, Oh dear! And I have just earned 6 badges. What's that all about?

I’ve just got my tracker badge, to go with the knot tying and lighting a fire using kindling badges.

3 minutes ago, HappyClapper said:

WTF. Are you serious?? You can only think that looks good if you’re off your head on acid!

That's the real reason Harry Kane wants to leave...

Nasty. 

2 hours ago, walnutroof said:

Spurs new away and third kits have been leaked, I’m half wondering if Jon Lansdown was busy designing kits rather than being in Bermuda 

D7CC719B-7323-4FC3-B80B-7669E5556909.png

FE1CB613-1555-4B53-BC00-2A1F78A6FB65.png

Jon Lansdown?

Looks more like something my Grandchildren would come up with when they end up with more paint on themselves than on the paper!

Archived