IGNORED

New Kits 21/22 (not City yet)

Lrrr

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

A mate of mine has gone mad, the images they have used to advertise previously, were bad enough that  they felt they had to apologise. My mate has a young daughter and apparently Norwich have one of the highest percentage of female fans, so images like below didn't go well with the fanbase.

1099030120_Screenshot2021-06-09at18_02_31.png.e9ebb755460fc4f937acc35911c094f2.png

A um friend of mine um is a gambler and um wondered how he um could sign up for this site?

4 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Is your "friend" into young girls being exploited to?

You are opening a can of worms there Marcus.Attractive women have used their assets for many years,some doing extremely well out of it.It still goes on.Watch the female news presenters,weather presenters, people like Amanda Holden etc.Of course exploitation exists,and much more needs to be done about,especially in poorer countries,however,recently in Bristol, women have been campaigning to save their jobs in strip bars.Of course it is all about consent,safety etc of the women involved. 

6 minutes ago, Slacker said:

You are opening a can of worms there Marcus.Attractive women have used their assets for many years,some doing extremely well out of it.It still goes on.Watch the female news presenters,weather presenters, people like Amanda Holden etc.Of course exploitation exists,and much more needs to be done about,especially in poorer countries,however,recently in Bristol, women have been campaigning to save their jobs in strip bars.Of course it is all about consent,safety etc of the women involved. 

I'm more concerned about the age, they look very young!

5 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I'm more concerned about the age, they look very young!

Of course that is a very valid concern. There are going to be very different environments which women in this kind of work will be exposed to.Even at the top level of modelling with established, experienced models the industry appears to be rife with sexual abuse,drugs and eating disorders. I certainly wouldn't want my daughter working in one of these kinds of industries. 

4 hours ago, Slacker said:

Of course that is a very valid concern. There are going to be very different environments which women in this kind of work will be exposed to.Even at the top level of modelling with established, experienced models the industry appears to be rife with sexual abuse,drugs and eating disorders. I certainly wouldn't want my daughter working in one of these kinds of industries. 

I mean if you’re ok with people making suggestive comments about very young looking girls, cool... I find it creepy, so I called it out again.

6 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I mean if you’re ok with people making suggestive comments about very young looking girls, cool... I find it creepy, so I called it out again.

I said originally that I didn't really look at the photo and just threw in a lazy comment as a joke. I don't know how old the women in the pictures are and don't particularly agree that is a suitable thing for football clubs to be associated with. However as I said before,if they are making their living in a way they choose and enjoy,as a man I would not attempt to tell a woman how she should choose to make a living.Please don't try to make the age thing an issue as I genuinely didn't take enough notice to see that.As I said before,I don't think it is my place to tell a woman how she should make her living.Hopefully they are in a safe environment and doing what they do out of their own free will.

11 hours ago, Slacker said:

I said originally that I didn't really look at the photo and just threw in a lazy comment as a joke. I don't know how old the women in the pictures are and don't particularly agree that is a suitable thing for football clubs to be associated with. However as I said before,if they are making their living in a way they choose and enjoy,as a man I would not attempt to tell a woman how she should choose to make a living.Please don't try to make the age thing an issue as I genuinely didn't take enough notice to see that.As I said before,I don't think it is my place to tell a woman how she should make her living.Hopefully they are in a safe environment and doing what they do out of their own free will.

In fairness you're replying to my comment that was aimed at someone else not you. The fact that poster still made the joke after it had already been done and the age thing pointed out was a bit odd. Yours of course you responded to and acknowledged that so I wasn't calling you a creep

We don't know if they've chosen to do this, will have to assume they have, but they look questionably young to me and considering the age of consent is as low as 13 in some parts of Asia (not sure the age requirements for this sort of advertising though admittedly) then it's not impossible that they are younger than we'd typically deem acceptable.

Let's drop it there, we agree on the free will aspect of it I think ?

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

In fairness you're replying to my comment that was aimed at someone else not you. The fact that poster still made the joke after it had already been done and the age thing pointed out was a bit odd. Yours of course you responded to and acknowledged that so I wasn't calling you a creep

We don't know if they've chosen to do this, will have to assume they have, but they look questionably young to me and considering the age of consent is as low as 13 in some parts of Asia (not sure the age requirements for this sort of advertising though admittedly) then it's not impossible that they are younger than we'd typically deem acceptable.

Let's drop it there, we agree on the free will aspect of it I think ?

No problem regarding the misunderstanding Marcus.Truly abhorrent if that is the case with 13 years being an age of consent. Surely anybody that age must have been coerced,completely unacceptable .Agree its a good time to drop it.

2 hours ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

I always look out for the Braga Shirts as they are probably the closest to us style wise that use Hummel. These are from last season but I do like them. 

Braga 20-21 Centenário Home & Away Kits (1).jpg

I've been thinking about this and also looking at our 'anthem' jackets.

Part of me suspects we might have an Arsenal style kit this year. 

I'll probably be totally wrong, and it would be unusual - but not unprecedented. We wore white sleeves in the 1954-55 season I believe. 

3 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

Part of me suspects we might have an Arsenal style kit this year. 

Part of me would like that... not because I like the idea, but because I remember the meltdown had on here by some when the Adidas 13/14 kit was released. Comical overreaction to something that apparently looked like Arsenal, but in reality didn't. So us going the whole hog and having arsenal white sleeves would have hilarious overreaction consequences...! ? ?

Archived