IGNORED

Weimann - rehab video

Davefevs

39 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

Superb attitude.  What an absolute professional.  Supreme athlete.  Haven't always been his biggest fan but hope we do keep him.  

Spot on when you look at the lot we had playing this season who couldn’t give a flyer,will run himself into the ground all day long and is a good squad player

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

He might even still leave if we can't agree terms. 

If he does sign a new deal then for me he has to be attacking midfield. Not so keen on him on the wing.

Quite possible that we (may still be able to) exercise our one year option and then request a fee should anyone be after his services.

Sounds like we want to offer him a longer deal on lower wages….which makes sense from club perspective.

Hopefully he signs.

9 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Spot on when you look at the lot we had playing this season who couldn’t give a flyer,will run himself into the ground all day long and is a good squad player

Agree. But even if we do keep him for one more season is Weimann on the coaches radar as a positive player to bring the club forward. good bloke, good attitude and all the rest of it does not guarantee a position in the playing squad.

43 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Hard working and knows where the onion bag is. Always puts a shift in. Not always got the end product but if he did he’d still be in the prem 

The only thing I've ever had a problem with is that he hits shots as hard as he can. So he loses accuracy. I think if he took it down a notch he'd double his goal tally. C'mon Andi, you know it makes sense.

6 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

The only thing I've ever had a problem with is that he hits shots as hard as he can. So he loses accuracy. I think if he took it down a notch he'd double his goal tally. C'mon Andi, you know it makes sense.

After the season we have had, any kind of shot would be welcome 

Archived