IGNORED

FA Cup Final 5:15 today

Jerseybean

10 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Not good enough for a top 4 team

Lower half of prem /top 6 of championship at best

According to the BBC he is Chelsea's second top scorer with 12 goals at 128 minutes per goal. Not too shabby I would have thought...

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Whenever Werner gets an ounce of confidence he will be some striker 

I’ve said before with Werner that it was odd that Liverpool didn’t take him when they were odds on in the summer. He hasn’t looked right since he arrived in the prem, and I wonder whether he’s going to be one of those players who just don’t do it over here. Everything is now set up for him - he’s got Tuchel in charge who believes in him, he’s the focal point and yet he’s still not performing. It could be desperation and he’s trying too hard, but you wouldn’t call him a top class striker at the moment - just doesn’t look a threat.

9 minutes ago, Calculus said:

According to the BBC he is Chelsea's second top scorer with 12 goals at 128 minutes per goal. Not too shabby I would have thought...

His all round game is poor 

Yes he scores goals but his hold up play and touch is bang average 

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’ve said before with Werner that it was odd that Liverpool didn’t take him when they were odds on in the summer. He hasn’t looked right since he arrived in the prem, and I wonder whether he’s going to be one of those players who just don’t do it over here. Everything is now set up for him - he’s got Tuchel in charge who believes in him, he’s the focal point and yet he’s still not performing. It could be desperation and he’s trying too hard, but you wouldn’t call him a top class striker at the moment - just doesn’t look a threat.

Could possibly end up being Salah mk II? 

Would suit Liverpool much better 

Just now, SedRA said:

Could possibly end up being Salah mk II? 

Would suit Liverpool much better 

I think with Salah (as with De Bruyne - and isn’t it madness that Chelsea had those two and let them go) he didn’t get a chance. Werner has. He might turn it round next season but he’s more Shevchenko than Salah at the moment

20 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

His all round game is poor 

Yes he scores goals but his hold up play and touch is bang average 

We’ve had plenty of strikers with those attributes - but without the goals!

15 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I think with Salah (as with De Bruyne - and isn’t it madness that Chelsea had those two and let them go) he didn’t get a chance. Werner has. He might turn it round next season but he’s more Shevchenko than Salah at the moment

Even more madness is that Ive read that Chelsea are after bringing in Lukaku - another player they let go earlier in his career

If Leicester hold on, they'll have won the FA Cup and the PL inside the decade. If you'd have offered that to their fans, they wouldn't have dreamt it, let alone believed it. Some effort and shows what can be achieved with proper management, team spirit, desire...

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Just to confirm, we’re all Leicester?

Let me think.

You’re asking if a club who would have been ruled out by the proposed ESL whether every other fan in the country should support them both now and on Tuesday night. And they have ex non league strikers up front. And the clubs they’re competing against take their players. And they love Pearson.

You bet your ass we’re all Leicester.

Archived