Jump to content
IGNORED

Medical Team (2+2=5)


Davefevs
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Can you ask him if he'll pick up a few crates of Stella on his way back from Leuven?

Leuven, or Louvain, as I knew it when I lived and worked there, is a most beautiful little town, but you would be better off chosing a beer from one of their numerous small, independent breweries.

Incidentally, the Stella sold in Belgium is not a patch on the Stella Artois with which you are probably familiar in the UK.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He’s got the ‘open to work’ filter on his picture that suggests he’s not got anything lined up. Could all change though.
 

Have heard someone from Exeter Chiefs could be coming in, but be nice if a ‘big’ name aligned with Pearson previously came in for a bit of buzz

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Leuven, or Louvain, as I knew it when I lived and worked there, is a most beautiful little town, but you would be better off chosing a beer from one of their numerous small, independent breweries.

Incidentally, the Stella sold in Belgium is not a patch on the Stella Artois with which you are probably familiar in the UK.

My missus lived there too. I'm all about the Jupiler in Belgium tbh

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, petehinton said:

He’s got the ‘open to work’ filter on his picture that suggests he’s not got anything lined up. Could all change though.
 

Have heard someone from Exeter Chiefs could be coming in, but be nice if a ‘big’ name aligned with Pearson previously came in for a bit of buzz

You getting all ITK this summer Pete. 👍🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Leuven, or Louvain, as I knew it when I lived and worked there, is a most beautiful little town, but you would be better off chosing a beer from one of their numerous small, independent breweries.

Incidentally, the Stella sold in Belgium is not a patch on the Stella Artois with which you are probably familiar in the UK.

Thank you for only saying “probably” 😀🍺🍺🍻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Leuven, or Louvain, as I knew it when I lived and worked there, is a most beautiful little town, but you would be better off chosing a beer from one of their numerous small, independent breweries.

Incidentally, the Stella sold in Belgium is not a patch on the Stella Artois with which you are probably familiar in the UK.

 

9 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

My missus lived there too. I'm all about the Jupiler in Belgium tbh

Having worked in Ypres in Belgium for about 9 months. I had the luxury of tasting many different Belgium Lagers/Beers . Some strong as well. Wouldn’t say no to either the Stella or Jupiler. But the Jupiler ended up being my favourite. 
 

Apologies DaveFevs for going off topic .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

Just scrolling through this topic, can’t see if anyone really rates him. Is he any good?

Yes it's not like we want to even compare him to Rolls so not sure what the barometer is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HappyClapper said:

Not Rolls, knows Nigel is good enough for me. 

Not a Rolls but a Humvee. 
 

‘Primarily used by the United States military, it is also used by numerous other countries and organizations and even in civilian adaptations. The Humvee saw widespread use in the Gulf War of 1991, where it navigated the treacherous desert terrain; ‘ Good enough for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm getting massively confused at the moment. I've just realised that Dave Rennie is not, as I had assumed, Dave Rennie. It was only last week that I found out that Steve Walsh was not actually Steve Walsh.

It would help me a lot if Pearson could steer away from employing or being linked with anyone else who shares their name with a 90s footballer. Could someone ITK pass that memo on?

  • Like 5
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I'm getting massively confused at the moment. I've just realised that Dave Rennie is not, as I had assumed, Dave Rennie. It was only last week that I found out that Steve Walsh was not actually Steve Walsh.

It would help me a lot if Pearson could steer away from employing or being linked with anyone else who shares their name with a 90s footballer. Could someone ITK pass that memo on?

For your info., and in order to avoid you getting further confused, Swiss Toni was not Swiss, nor was his name Toni.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...