IGNORED

Allisons Header (not Wayne)

Port Said Red

47 minutes ago, Super said:

Was a superb header clearly nobody decided to mark him because he is the keeper.

We  do the same.

Unfortunately we do it with opposition strikers!

54 minutes ago, Super said:

Was a superb header clearly nobody decided to mark him because he is the keeper.

Or put someone on the far post! 

50 minutes ago, TomF said:

Or put someone on the far post! 

That’s exactly what Danny Murphy was saying. It would have been cleared with a man on the post.

Terrific header tho and and an even more impressive post match interview. Reminded me of ‘always believe’ Basso.

55 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That’s exactly what Danny Murphy was saying. It would have been cleared with a man on the post.

Terrific header tho and and an even more impressive post match interview. Reminded me of ‘always believe’ Basso.

I find comments/beliefs like Alissons weird tbh. Nothing wrong with being religious or believing in a higher power if it gives you comfort or helps you lead your life in a courteous and 'good' way, but to say "Those sort of things you can't explain. For me the only reason is God. He put his hand on my head".

No, you went up for a corner late on and headed it in. 

3 minutes ago, grifty said:

I find comments/beliefs like Alissons weird tbh. Nothing wrong with being religious or believing in a higher power if it gives you comfort or helps you lead your life in a courteous and 'good' way, but to say "Those sort of things you can't explain. For me the only reason is God. He put his hand on my head".

Many Brazilians are deeply religious and put their trust in god and that’s what Allison was saying. To non religious types it sound weird but any Brazilian would have seen it as a perfectly normal thing to say.

Basso was exactly the same. I heard that he converted Bradley Orr to a Christian way of life. 

4 hours ago, WarksRobin said:

If it’s man for man marking, who marks the goalkeeper? It probably caused confusion and no-one took responsibility. Great header though

That was the crazy thing. He just ambled into position and nobody went with him. Easy to miss I suppose, it’s  not like he’s a big ****** wearing a different coloured kit......

Quality header though. What I want to know is did the corner taker pick him out or just whip it in and hope for the best?

13 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

That was the crazy thing. He just ambled into position and nobody went with him. Easy to miss I suppose, it’s  not like he’s a big ****** wearing a different coloured kit......

Quality header though. What I want to know is did the corner taker pick him out or just whip it in and hope for the best?

I think Trent just put it into a dangerous area with quality hoping someone would get on the end of it. 

5 hours ago, grifty said:

It might 'give him comfort' because Alisson's father tragically died, aged 57, in a drowning accident in February, Liverpool star Alisson's dad Jose Becker found dead after going swimming in lake - Mirror Online

Archived