IGNORED

Playoffs

BigTone

34 minutes ago, BigTone said:

I'm backing Brentford because I think they deserve it. They always remind me of ourselves for some reason.

Lincoln because ever since I was a kid I had a soft spot for them and liked Lincoln biscuits !!

Forest Green because I think of them as local and have a strange affection towards them. Wouldn't eat one of their half time lettuce & carrot pies though.

Exactly the same three that I want to win the pray offs.

Bees because they’re  a top outfit who City could learn a trick or two from, Lincoln who I watched play at Sincil Bank with my paternal g’father roughly 50+ years ago. Plus Lincoln is a beautiful city. I’d love a visit to Sincil Bank again,

FGR because they’re local.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Exactly the same three that I want to win the pray offs.

Bees because they’re  a top outfit who City could learn a trick or two from, Lincoln who I watched play at Sincil Bank with my paternal g’father roughly 50+ years ago. Plus Lincoln is a beautiful city. I’d love a visit to Sincil Bank again,

FGR because they’re local.

And Torquay in the National League - obviously? ?

33 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Sorry, I just don’t get the dislike/ hatred of him. Always did his best for us, seemed to have a genuine love for the club, took us to a level we’d not achieved consistently for years. Happy to see him back and will give him a round of applause if he is. Personal opinion of course!

Sorry I don’t see it the same way. But as you say personal opinion! 

I'm not bothered but probably want Barnsley to go up as least likely place I might visit.

Otherwise, I really want Sunderland to come up as then we can guarantee that we will see a great manager at least once next year at Ashton Gate.

All in favour of bournemouth and Barnsley imo. Can’t stand cooper and Swansea and as much as I respect how well Brentford are run, I just can’t stand Thomas frank and would rather they stay down and be forced to lose their best players 

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I think Bournemouth will need to win this 2-0 to go through. Sitting on it too much or being pushed back at least.

Yep, have to fancy Brentford to turn 1 goal around, not sure about 2 though.

Should be 1-1, that's a sitter.

Archived