IGNORED

Playoffs

BigTone

2 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

My thoughts, whatever we sold Kelly for was nowhere near enough, the lad is absolute class. 

Ivan Toney, not so good when he’s not taking penalties and when you got a defence doing a proper job on him. Been made to look decidedly average thus far 

Makes a difference when you got a manager who believes in you and not subbed at half time every other game

2 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

My thoughts, whatever we sold Kelly for was nowhere near enough, the lad is absolute class. 

Ivan Toney, not so good when he’s not taking penalties and when you got a defence doing a proper job on him. Been made to look decidedly average thus far 

Or not fully fit.

3 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Toney? Is that the case? I’d not heard that, still a job has been done on him. Bournemouth have been quietly tidy

Heard Don Goodman saying something along those lines, yes. I don't know in all honesty.

5 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Bournemouth - Soon we will be one of the only clubs in second tier not to be in the prem. If not then Brentford as IMO they are the most attractive side. 

Oxford Utd - Another away ground for me to tick off. Have brought through decent players over the years and as much as he gets slated Karl Robinson gets his teams playing decent football.

Forest Green - Need some pride restored in the west country and at least we get a promotion.

National league is not set in stone is and hard one to choose but either Torquay or Stockport. Still remember losing to them 2-0 away where the pitch was bogged down with sand under DW.

Why does this even matter? We’ve been in that league it just had a different name.

4 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Because that was nearing 40 years ago wasnt it. Or nearing 50 now. Heck of a long time.

Still been there, so to say we haven’t been in “The Prem” is meaningless. We have been in the top division. I don’t know why fans are so hung up on it, sorry not just you 3-4 people mentioned it in the thread

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

Still been there, so to say we haven’t been in “The Prem” is meaningless. We have been in the top division. I don’t know why fans are so hung up on it, sorry not just you 3-4 people mentioned it in the thread

Probably due to the fact that many city supporters now have never seen watched us in the top flight. Does it also have ab impact on how players perceive us too? 

Archived