IGNORED

Playoffs

BigTone

2 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

This is gonna be a fun match. Don’t agree with Don Goodman, his arms were clearly up so its a penalty.

Whats he meant to do? I would be fuming if that was given against us in any game, especially a game this big

5 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

Whats he meant to do? I would be fuming if that was given against us in any game, especially a game this big

Both arms are above his head, may be classed as harsh, but i really don’t understand in this day and age how it wouldnt be a penalty

Just now, Mr Hankey said:

Both arms are above his head, may be classed as harsh, but i really don’t understand in this day and age how it wouldnt be a penalty

He is 2 ft away and nobody slides to block like a pencil. Even the sh*t show that is VAR, that gets overturned.

1 minute ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

If Brentford don't win this I think they'll struggle to keep this squad together. Toney, Mbeumo, Canos, Jensen, Jansson and Pinnock will be wanted by others. 

Crazy that Toney has been linked with Chelsea.

Definitely think they’ll be commanding a 20mil fee at least if he is wanted by PL clubs. 

5 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

The rule now is that if your hand or arm is above shoulder height and the ball strikes it - it's a pen. Even if it's unintentional, or not deliberate.

Just now, GTFABM said:

He is 2 ft away and nobody slides to block like a pencil. Even the sh*t show that is VAR, that gets overturned.

I dont think that gets overturned by VAR, no chance, you can slide without sticking your arms above your head.

Anyway, who gives a shit!? It happened.

Archived