IGNORED

Playoffs

BigTone

Just now, Pezo said:

I get the impression it's all going to come back bite him in the arse though. 

Yep can see it happening myself, come 90 mins he will be running his ass off chasing a ball that has gone out of play trying to take a quick goal kick!

48 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I’ve actually never understood why the scoring team insist on their right to grab the ball out of the net, when the conceding team need it to take the restart.

Well if they're chasing the game, it's to get the ball back to the centre quickly to speed up the restart.

4 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

Begovic has time wasted from the start taking an age to kick every ball. Rushes a kick and that happens ? karma

14 minutes ago, Pezo said:

I get the impression it's all going to come back bite him in the arse though. 

Called it ??

8 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Well if they're chasing the game, it's to get the ball back to the centre quickly to speed up the restart.

Oh I understand their motivation, but they’ve no right to get irate if the conceding team grab the ball.

6 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Begovic is a complete cock isn`t he?

From the moment he tried to grab the ball from Ivan Toney after he sored I wanted him to be on the losing side glad to say he was and yes he is a c**k.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic Robin said:

Have to say I don't like seeing Brentford do well. Another "smaller club" overtaking us and likely reaching the prem before us. Although exactly the same could be said about Bournemouth I suppose!

Exactly. They’re very similar as small clubs that have over achieved - but Bournemouth have had a top flight experience so it’s better for Brentford to get a chance this time.

8 minutes ago, Supersonic Robin said:

Have to say I don't like seeing Brentford do well. Another "smaller club" overtaking us and likely reaching the prem before us. Although exactly the same could be said about Bournemouth I suppose!

I'm thinking who's next, Salford? Moonwalk and jazz hands as they slip effortlessly past us into the prem... 

17 minutes ago, Supersonic Robin said:

Plus since they have, a lot of their fans have become pretty unbearable, loads of them now seem to think they are massive.

When you add in one of the more obnoxious coaches in the division & Pontus Jansson, it is not a great combination.

Problem is I never want to see a Welsh side win at anything so think I’ll give the final a miss.

Archived